Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[CG: K12, HC v. U] Bless you!

A counter to Marcu's Guerilla.

Continued from his build:

"But Cedric... There is, arrh, something I forgot to tell you... I suffer from the, Aaaarh, ha-, aaAARrgh, hay-fever! ACHOO!"

16732404394_a592db52a8_c.jpgOverview by Beorthan, on Flickr

Moments after the sneeze, the mechanical clanking of the portcullis shutting is heard allover the plaza, and the guards turn towards the spies, apprehending them before they can carry out their sabotage.

17168676689_3fdbbd97e0_z.jpgApprehension by Beorthan, on Flickr

Meanwhile, it seems like Omar Ben Salem has been relieved of some of the weight of his purse...

16732401214_9bbf60ef2b_c.jpgPickpocket by Beorthan, on Flickr

OOC: It was fun to try to reproduce Marcu's build in my own interpretation, and I am pretty happy with the result. I discovered that I had scaled it down a little when I started posing the figs, but I think it worked out fine in the end. :tongue:

C&C is always welcome!

For the Republic!

Haha, nice Idea! We should introduce some allergy test's in the Ulandian recruiting system. :)

Interesting to see how you picked up even details like the bottle! You did a good job, in interpreting my GA with your own parts.

Regards...

This is a great remake, down to the details! But it definitely stands on its own merit. Nice job with the overall design even if it isn't fully original. The green windows look good against the tan and the wagon is nice. And of course the posing is excellent. Very good build.

Nice take on Marcu's build here Bregir! The wall is well done, although I dare say the coughing was just a cover up for the real attack! :grin:

:thumbup:

Great build Bregir, I really like how you imitated marcu's build! :thumbup:

Great seeing your take on marcu's build, it's easily recognizeable, yet still quite different. The dark red stripes, and dark green domes look great :thumbup:

Excellent hay wagon design too :classic:

Thanks all, glad you like it! :classic:

Haha, nice Idea! We should introduce some allergy test's in the Ulandian recruiting system. :)

Interesting to see how you picked up even details like the bottle! You did a good job, in interpreting my GA with your own parts.

Regards...

The medical check-ups of the Ulandian intelligence service should definitely be improved! :tongue:

I tried to include some easily recogniseable details, and it was really fun to to try this direct interpretation of someone else's build.

I think of this replication as if two different painters had to paint a scene from the same book. So I figured specific details (included in the description) would recur.

However, it was a bit of a surprise how much I had actually scaled it down, which only became apparent when I started posing :tongue:

Excellent counter! The dark red stripes and wagon are great :thumbup:

Thanks - I quite liked the wagon too. And that dark red colour is in fact very versatile! :classic:

Nice job! I thought of Assassin's Creed when I saw that hay :laugh:

At least Ezio does not suffer from the hay fever! :wink:

Can't blame the Ulandians for trying lol.

Well, I am pretty sure the court martial is going to disagree! :tongue:

This is a great remake, down to the details! But it definitely stands on its own merit. Nice job with the overall design even if it isn't fully original. The green windows look good against the tan and the wagon is nice. And of course the posing is excellent. Very good build.

Thanks, Cpt. Dee!

This is my first counter to directly emulate the original build - I thought it was necessary for it to effectively counter the effects, as Marcu had his agents very close to succeeding! :cry_sad:

But I am very happy to hear you still think I managed some originality in the build! :blush:

Also, glad you like the posing - I actually really like that part of the process :classic:

Nice take on Marcu's build here Bregir! The wall is well done, although I dare say the coughing was just a cover up for the real attack! :grin:

:thumbup:

Glad even our sworn enemies ( :tongue: ) can appreciate our efforts! When the "real attack" comes, we shall be ready for that too! :wink:

Great build Bregir, I really like how you imitated marcu's build! :thumbup:

Great counter- nice interpretation of marcu's build! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! Was fun to try someone elses idea for a change :classic:

Great seeing your take on marcu's build, it's easily recognizeable, yet still quite different. The dark red stripes, and dark green domes look great :thumbup:

Excellent hay wagon design too :classic:

Recogniseable, yet different was exactly what I was going for :sweet:

I really like how these new darker colours complement traditional, brighter colours like tan, white, grey, etc. :thumbup:

And I do enjoy building wagons, although I find it quite a challenge.