Sign in to follow this  
Shine

2008 Motorized Vehicle

I just saw this on Brickshelf, and wasgoing to post it. Darn, beat to it. An PSP guy, your right, that is a racer hugefig!

I think this is a fake, but I hope I am wrong. (Why would Lego bring back the Technic men after all this time...?)

Wow nice. *wub* But where are the studded beams. >:-( One would hope TLG would have that in their models also next year but i don't see a single one. *n* Nor do there appear to be any suspension. If the model is real then TLG looks to be just recycling an old design (8466) and adding PF which would be nice was it only to have more functions. Instead we get we a set that has nothing new except PF. Then again if it is real it at least shows that TLG is pushing for PF unless of course that set is the only technic set with PF just like the bulldozer. In a few months we'll know for sure. :'-)

Doubt it's real. Lego doesn't love us enough to bring back the Technic men.

Lending to it's credibility though is the lime, which Lego seems to be doing alot of sets with lately. *wub*

Still, not believing it.

I so want this to be real... But I have my doubts.

If it were real, it would most likely be a bit blurry and there'd be a slew of 08 pics to follow.

But it would be nice for those wonderful Technic figs to return. *wub*

Yep, It's fake. Half a second ago this was public, which showed the "set" as a MOC. Not sure why it's not public anymore...

Sorry guys. ><