Garmadon

[WZ12:H12, Ulandus] A Mummies Nightmare

16726781783_fc2f39eef9_z.jpg

That day everything had gone wrong. It began when our commanders ordered us to get into those nasty little reed boats, though, by the way, they certainly did not get in themselves. Paddling those things around the loop would be enough to drive any sensible mummy insane.

However, the worst part by far was when we approached our destination. We were all looking forward to having our feet on dry land again and leaving those detestable crafts floating in the un-namable- thing! But thing just continued on their downward course - as things tend to do when once poorly started - and on nearing the docks we saw that the Ulanders were quite ready for us.

We prepared for the fight when they took those horrible pikes they were wielding and started poking holes in our frail boats! The un-nameable thing began to flow rapidly into the craft, and as I leapt back in horror I saw that the boat in front of us was already half submerged while the remaining mummy desperately attempted to bail.

16726787943_abf413dce5_z.jpg

I am afraid we were not really in a fit state for a battle. Anyways, the Desert King would certainly not be able to claim the fertile land of the inner loop that day!

17159448710_2cb3000588_z.jpg

The mummy doing his best to avoid the water!

17345120982_cb707e7a14_z.jpg

This build was quite some fun to build! :laugh: If I win I choose H4 as the next warzone. Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :sweet:

:laugh: Very funny concept and good execution! I really like those little boats, as you no doubt are aware! Also good work on the crops! :thumbup:

"the un-nameable thing"!!! :roflmao:

Fantastic story to go along with a sweet MOC!

The boats are cool, the crops are nice and the mummies truly look terrified. The little dock looks good and the whole scene is full of action. And it's just a bit humorous too! Nice job. Now excuse me while I take a shower in that frightfull stuff...

"You mean 'wa-',"

"No, don't say it!"

:laugh: Great build, I really like the canal design and fields on either side :thumbup: And of course the mummy action

Thanks all!

Haha nice build!! Great job posing the mummies, they look absolutely terrified!! :)

Ha, ha, thanks LD, I'm glad the posing conveys the right idea! :laugh:

:laugh: Very funny concept and good execution! I really like those little boats, as you no doubt are aware! Also good work on the crops! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, glad you like it!

"the un-nameable thing"!!! :roflmao:

Fantastic story to go along with a sweet MOC!

Thanks Mrcp6d! It seems the story was a hit! :laugh::wink:

The boats are cool, the crops are nice and the mummies truly look terrified. The little dock looks good and the whole scene is full of action. And it's just a bit humorous too! Nice job. Now excuse me while I take a shower in that frightfull stuff...

Your going to what?! Ha, ha, thanks a lot Captain Dee! :laugh:

:laugh::head_back::roflmao: Fantastic idea and execution! I really like the vegetation :thumbup:

Thanks LJ! :wink:

"You mean 'wa-',"

"No, don't say it!"

:laugh: Great build, I really like the canal design and fields on either side :thumbup: And of course the mummy action

Thanks a lot SK!