Sign in to follow this  
marcu22

[WZ10: F9, Ulandus] Take over Petrea!

Hi,

so here I'm proudly presenting my Entry for Warzone 10. In my eyes, this is and will be one of the best Warzone's in this Challenge. ME's awesome 'Liberating Petrea' motivated me to invest a lot of time and passion into this build. Of course it's a long time till due date, but i could't resist while I had the idea's.

''Take over Petrea!''

The Barbarian's from Ulandus had overcome the outter defense of Petrea and straightly went deeper into the city. Just one aim sparkeled in their eyes: ''Get rid of these High Counciler's''...The mob moved through the alley's of Petrea and civilist's started running. Taking only the bare necessities...Blood will be shed, this day.

All Pic's available on My Flickr!

17344195755_6cd868a155_c.jpg

Right Side:

17344195305_9c80df2e0c_c.jpg

The actual/falling governor of Petrea:

17344195415_139fd605bd_c.jpg

Front View(recieved new torso's, love them!), I'm quite happy with the fountain...:

17136752347_a485f82669_c.jpg

Right Side, that Harem ;)) haha:

17318218326_3a61b4ab70_c.jpg

So, i hope you like it...like i do! So fun to build :laugh:

Regards

Edited by marcu22

With yours, MassEditor's and deGothia's builds, the bar has been set very high for this warzone! :blush:

I particularly like the fountain and the minarets on the main building, but there are so many nice details all over! :thumbup:

I am not even sure I dare to put in a build now... :tongue:

Awesome job, marcu! All the details are great! I also really like the door on the center building. :wink:

Beautiful scene! The layout is eye-catching and the tall angled building makes a nice central focal point. The walls are good and I like the doorways, especially the big irregular door beneath the governor. The fountain is nicely done and makes a good point of interest out front. My only real criticism is that there's a lot of dead space in the road; adding several more well-posed minifigs would really add to the urgency and action suggested by the text. Other than that, very good job!

Beautiful composition Marcu, the use of height is really effective. I especially like the patterns you have used and the pentagonal fountain is brilliant.

Edited by robuko

Great job on the little things: the fountain, the details of the homes and the posing.

An excellent entry here Marcu! The various buildings are well done and the inclusion of terrified inhabitants was a great idea! :thumbup:

Wow, really awesome! I love the rounded roofs on all buildings, the smaller ones complimenting the bigger one. Although, I have to wonder if the building on the left was made for hobbits; the doors look pretty small :laugh: .

Very nice! I definitely liked it!

Edited by Andrew Spader

Glad you like it!

It seems that the fountain is the star of the Moc..im fine with that, it's one of my favourite spots too...

Fantastic job on the houses, stand, and tower marcu, the flesh, tan, and dark tan color combination works very well! As mentioned above, that fountain is really superb though! :sweet:

Very nice entry for WZ10 - I too believe Petraea will be the most exciting warzone of the challenge, especially with beautiful entries like this one!

So much to appreciate there, it's hard to start! The various buildings look great - the doomed towers and open roofs give this such a nice Kaliphlin feel. Also, the door on that government building looks fantastic. There are so many wonderful techniques in this build (like the fountain!) that it will take me several views to truly appreciate this build. I should note the various figs look great, and that the fleeing civilians is a great touch. Awesome work here marcu! :thumbup:

All 3 buildings are gorgeous :wub: I particularly like your use of spires and domes :thumbup:

Incredible work, marcu :classic:

I really like all the techniques and minifigures in your creation.