Kingslayer

Updating Your Minifigs

1 minute ago, Pedilego said:

That Overwatch cape looks fantastic on Greef—I didn’t even know it existed.

My only recommendation is Bellatrix’s arms from the Harry Potter CMF for Ventress. 

That's a great idea! Thank you so much!

On 9/4/2021 at 3:25 PM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I took the Armorer's helmet from Mando and put it on Thanos/Gamorra's body with the printed golden arms from some viydio box (they gave them away for free). Looks pretty amazing, a golden Mandalorian :kahuka:.

photo please

On 10/15/2021 at 9:35 PM, STARHAWK said:

photo please

I was still too lazy/busy to make some kind of flickr. I wish this forum could just take uploads from us!

but as soon as I get around to it, I'll upload a bunch of my modified Mando troopers :pir-huzzah1:

A picture of the new CMF raccoon costume has leaked, and it appears to have unprinted light grey/black dual-moulded legs. This should be useful for purists who want to update their Rebel Fleet Troopers. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but Santa in the Sant's Sleigh set is the first fig to have red and black legs. Santa + Knight Rider (swap for red arms) + Ten Nunb = Best Purist Nien Numb we have ever been able to do right?

39 minutes ago, Archer said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Santa in the Sant's Sleigh set is the first fig to have red and black legs. Santa + Knight Rider (swap for red arms) + Ten Nunb = Best Purist Nien Numb we have ever been able to do right?

I think those legs have been in BAM. They’ve somehow been on BrickLink for at least a few months, anyways. But yeah, that’s the combo I’ve been eyeing!

I liked @TheRiddlersMind's post on his custom rebels, so I thought I'd show off my own rebel legions:

The 63rd mountaineering corps:

IMG_8468.jpg

The 63rd mountaineering corps are deployed to planets with harsh vertical terrain. Due to the nature of their deployments, they're devoid heavy artillery or tanks, though they're occasionally aided by visio squadron's A-wings. I got a bulk lot of unprinted endor helmets and since I liked them more than the RO helmets these guys came with, I switched them out.

The 32nd Forest commandos:

IMG_8467.jpg

The 32nd forest commandos are deployed to forest worlds or moons like that of endor (where they picked up a few ewok stowaways). The commandos are known for their speeder bike-riding scouts, their sniper troops and spotters, and their trailblazing pathfinders. I tried to make coherent use of my endor troopers, and also noticed that the hoth helmet works incredibly well with that scarf piece, so I made some scouts for it.

The 45th urban combat division:

IMG_8466.jpg

The 45th division is sent into battles in urban areas, such as mos eisley. The 45th uses MLC-3 tanks, which can block off entire streets, and their troopers are experts at fighting in the rubble of buildings. I made these guys because I got that bulk lot of unprinted endor helmets for cheap, so I just swapped out my resistance troopers for rebels.

IMG_8469.jpg

Standard fleet troopers: The standard fleet troopers. I didn't change the normal troops much, just created the captains, rebel friend, and some DH-17s. I have them displayed with my custom T2-B as it looks the most "official" out of all my rebel tank mocs.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

21 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I liked @TheRiddlersMind's post on his custom rebels, so I thought I'd show off my own rebel legions:

The 63rd mountaineering corps:

IMG_8468.jpg

The 63rd mountaineering corps are deployed to planets with harsh vertical terrain. Due to the nature of their deployments, they're devoid heavy artillery or tanks, though they're occasionally aided by visio squadron's A-wings. I got a bulk lot of unprinted endor helmets and since I liked them more than the RO helmets these guys came with, I switched them out.

The 32nd Forest commandos:

IMG_8467.jpg

The 32nd forest commandos are deployed to forest worlds or moons like that of endor (where they picked up a few ewok stowaways). The commandos are known for their speeder bike-riding scouts, their sniper troops and spotters, and their trailblazing pathfinders. I tried to make coherent use of my endor troopers, and also noticed that the hoth helmet works incredibly well with that scarf piece, so I made some scouts for it.

The 45th urban combat division:

IMG_8466.jpg

The 45th division is sent into battles in urban areas, such as mos eisley. The 45th uses MLC-3 tanks, which can block off entire streets, and their troopers are experts at fighting in the rubble of buildings. I made these guys because I got that bulk lot of unprinted endor helmets for cheap, so I just swapped out my resistance troopers for rebels.

IMG_8469.jpg

Standard fleet troopers: The standard fleet troopers. I didn't change the normal troops much, just created the captains, rebel friend, and some DH-17s. I have them displayed with my custom T2-B as it looks the most "official" out of all my rebel tank mocs.

They are looking awesome. I need to invest in the endor style helmets

I'm trying out some new things for my Imperial Army..

IMG_0843_4.jpg

New custom pauldrons for the my Special Forces unit: Reaper Squad, and the mini-mouse arms, for Scout Trooper Commander.

IMG_0843_2.jpg

Red rubber band for the Scout Troopers stun baton + BW micki arms. Trying out some custom sticker work on the shore-and army troopers.....

IMG_0844_2.jpg

Also experimenting with Imperial Rank Insignia stickers, and the KoR cap for a pilot (like seen in last ep. of Mando).

Let me know what you thing. :)

7 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

I'm trying out some new things for my Imperial Army..

IMG_0843_4.jpg

New custom pauldrons for the my Special Forces unit: Reaper Squad, and the mini-mouse arms, for Scout Trooper Commander.

IMG_0843_2.jpg

Red rubber band for the Scout Troopers stun baton + BW micki arms. Trying out some custom sticker work on the shore-and army troopers.....

IMG_0844_2.jpg

Also experimenting with Imperial Rank Insignia stickers, and the KoR cap for a pilot (like seen in last ep. of Mando).

Let me know what you thing. :)

The BW Mickey arms look great on the scout trooper 

I think I may have to make a couple of them myself...

Hey everyone long time no see! I've been in the mood to update my NJO Jedi and I'm onto Kyle Katarn! After looking over some of the best options I have, I compiled this list of possible torsos! I need the community's input, though.

Which one fits the character best? My current option is in the middle.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SHbqCwcm8QeZ6nDQ8

Edited by Skier1215

38 minutes ago, Skier1215 said:

Hey everyone long time no see! I've been in the mood to update my NJO Jedi and I'm onto Kyle Katarn! After looking over some of the best options I have, I compiled this list of possible torsos! I need the community's input, though.

Which one fits the character best? My current option is in the middle.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SHbqCwcm8QeZ6nDQ8

That torso fits quite well, I should look into it to upgrade it from the old Adventurers one I'm currently using. Not sold on the face, though, I prefer my choice of the darker bearded resistance trooper from the ski-speeder microfighter

On 10/20/2021 at 10:00 AM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I was still too lazy/busy to make some kind of flickr. I wish this forum could just take uploads from us!

but as soon as I get around to it, I'll upload a bunch of my modified Mando troopers :pir-huzzah1:

those hands ?

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?P=973pb4228c01

Finally got my first armorer (ill buy the set again sometime) and also managed to get a bunch of the Marvel CMF, snaged 3 Gamoras for partout :)

I should take pictures of my custom mando army / tribes too - have like 30 of them already. Its fun to create custom combinations of all the mando parts that are out there and even combine nonmandalorian parts. Opened already 3 of the mando fighters to have even more possibilities.

On 12/25/2021 at 8:24 AM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I aint the OP but they look super costume. Like painted.

I assumed that the lower half was custom, but the creases on the top half looked like they could be official. 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:36 AM, STARHAWK said:

those hands ?

https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?P=973pb4228c01 

Finally got my first armorer (ill buy the set again sometime) and also managed to get a bunch of the Marvel CMF, snaged 3 Gamoras for partout :)

I should take pictures of my custom mando army / tribes too - have like 30 of them already. Its fun to create custom combinations of all the mando parts that are out there and even combine nonmandalorian parts. Opened already 3 of the mando fighters to have even more possibilities.

yep! Right now you might be able to get them vidyo figs pretty cheap! CMF's are a treat for making Mandos/SW figs in general more detailed :pir_laugh2:

The latest series comes with dual molded white-sand blue arms (perfect for the ARC trooper) and a bunch of other useful prints..

5 minutes ago, cycbuild said:

Hello! I thought I was out of the game, but Lego released more Nite Owls.... Hope you like them

Has anyone tried using the dark bley version of the scarf? Or something more accurate?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=26066

The return of the king! I'm currently using Enfys Nest's Cape with the fur print for her, but I might change to that fur neck piece. Love the Night Owls, especially the one with the chain weapon, and I like that darksaber build for Sabine.

On 1/7/2022 at 9:20 PM, TobyAis said:

Boba Fett from Mando S2

Reveal hidden contents

or BOBF Chapt. 2

Looks great! Where's the legs and torso from?

On 1/13/2022 at 8:44 PM, Calanon said:

Looks great! Where's the legs and torso from?

The torso is Red Skull's, the first minifig and backwards and the legs are Kylo's from the Starkiller Base Duel set