Kingslayer

Updating Your Minifigs

Hi all !

i am looking for -LIGHT grey-  legs with black boots. Where can i find them ?.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Matteoc said:

Hi all !

Thank you.

I could be wrong but I think the only option is these and you'll have to erase the print yourself:

970c00pb535.png

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=970c00pb535&name=Hips%20and%20Legs%20with%20Silver%20Belt%20and%20Chain,%20Knee%20Pads%20and%20Black%20Boots%20with%20Dark%20Bluish%20Gray%20Tips%20Pattern&category=%5BMinifig,%20Legs%20Assembly%5D#T=C&C=86

Edited by Daddy_Stardust

1 hour ago, Matteoc said:

Hi all !

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

I could be wrong but I think the only option is these and you'll have to erase the print yourself:

970c00pb535.png

This is correct. Lego has not made non-printed LBG dual-molded legs.

3 hours ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

970c00pb535.png

The print from these is easy to remove - I use them for the light grey imperial officer from the death star. 

20180422_192819

Some time I want MF but long time ago, hard to source, take from key chain, it possibly.

32016692478_b0e24d9a94_b.jpg

Edited by JoeChu1980

20 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

The print from these is easy to remove - I use them for the light grey imperial officer from the death star.

Wow that’s a great look!

17 hours ago, Seaber said:

Are there blue legs with boots available for Bespin guards? 

I use the Boomerang legs - just need to remove a little printing.

Can’t understand why these dual-moulds weren’t used in the BACC set, but hey ho... 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:59 PM, ThousandMoon said:

I use the Boomerang legs - just need to remove a little printing.

Can’t understand why these dual-moulds weren’t used in the BACC set, but hey ho... 

Those things are still quite expensive to pick up. I've not quite gone that deep on the printed boot front yet.

On 11/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, Robianco said:

Those things are still quite expensive to pick up. I've not quite gone that deep on the printed boot front yet.

Oh I've only sourced one pair so far ;)

Here's what they look like anyway:

32082192718_9375815cf4_c.jpg

Red printed arm detail and boots complete the figure. 100%. That's how they should look. I also have that blaster for mine too. :)

Anyone tried making deleted scene Biggs using Rowan Freemaker's series 2 torso? Seems like a pretty close match in terms of what official prints are on offer.

15 minutes ago, Inthert said:

Anyone tried making deleted scene Biggs using Rowan Freemaker's series 2 torso? Seems like a pretty close match in terms of what official prints are on offer.

Yes... and no... but mostly yes haha.

Got the torso, the hair, the cape... but haven't got the face yet... even though we do own the face. Confused?

Well I bought all the body parts in preparation and my boy's getting the new X Wing for Christmas, which has been hidden away until then. I've got no plans to use the huge new helmets, so their heads will be replaced with classic helmets and two of the new 4+ double sided Luke head when that's released.

Once opened, Biggs' non-visor face will be put onto the mannequin-esque 99% complete figure I have so far (it has a plain white head until Christmas day). But even without Biggs' head on it, it does look *perfect* as Biggs.

Edited by Daddy_Stardust

19 hours ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

Yes... and no... but mostly yes haha.

Got the torso, the hair, the cape... but haven't got the face yet... even though we do own the face. Confused?

Well I bought all the body parts in preparation and my boy's getting the new X Wing for Christmas, which has been hidden away until then. I've got no plans to use the huge new helmets, so their heads will be replaced with classic helmets and two of the new 4+ double sided Luke head when that's released.

Once opened, Biggs' non-visor face will be put onto the mannequin-esque 99% complete figure I have so far (it has a plain white head until Christmas day). But even without Biggs' head on it, it does look *perfect* as Biggs.

Any chance you've got a picture of him? This could be what tips me over the edge on this years advent calendar - just to get that torso!

Edited by Richpepperell
Autocorrect

Hi all

Recently I tried taking off the arms from a Commander Fox torso, and the arm snapped in haf, the connecting part still stuck on the torso. I know that dark red pieces at this time break easily, and I ttried being extra careful, but the arm broke anyway. This torso is also pretty expensive, what should I do?

5 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

Hi all

Recently I tried taking off the arms from a Commander Fox torso, and the arm snapped in haf, the connecting part still stuck on the torso. I know that dark red pieces at this time break easily, and I ttried being extra careful, but the arm broke anyway. This torso is also pretty expensive, what should I do?

Dear friend, it happens to me always, be resolvable. and the most lucky thing is, just the arm was broken...

1st step, please cut/shear the remaining connector on the body, cut it flat, inside the body, there's just enough space for it;

2nd step, with a pin or some thing, push the sheared-flat connector in, and adjust it then remove down.

45067895415_99c146b856_c.jpg

even worse is old MFs' body broken itself, due to it was most close to ABS, be crispy... thus, it could be glued! as my PPT body, could you find it was repaired?  :)

45067893385_de89b97c3e.jpg

42429349521_7df653e98d_z.jpg

42429349121_c852f522f1_z.jpg

Actually, these broken may few happen on recently new MFs, I observed LEGO improved the material, more close to PC than ABS.

Edited by JoeChu1980

1 hour ago, JoeChu1980 said:

Dear friend, it happens to me always, be resolvable. and the most lucky thing is, just the arm was broken...

1st step, please cut/shear the remaining connector on the body, cut it flat, inside the body, there's just enough space for it;

2nd step, with a pin or some thing, push the sheared-flat connector in, and adjust it then remove down.

even worse is old MFs' body broken itself, due to it was most close to ABS, be crispy... thus, it could be glued! as my PPT body, could you find it was reared?  :)

Actually, these broken may few happen on recently new MFs, I observed LEGO improved the material, more close to PC than ABS.

Got it. Thanks! :)

15 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

Any chance you've got a picture of him? This could be what tips me over the edge on this years advent calendar - just to get that torso!

My phone is forcing me to use the Flickr app and not sure how to get it to give me the resizeable image links, so hope this isn’t unfathomably huge. I know I could easily jump the gun and get the Biggs head prior to opening the x-wing next month, but since I’m in no hurry for Anchorhead Biggs to be completed (will just stick him in the Falcon or something), I’m happy to wait. Hope this gives you a good enough indicator!

Biggs... a work in progress

Edited by Daddy_Stardust

2 hours ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

My phone is forcing me to use the Flickr app and not sure how to get it to give me the resizeable image links, so hope this isn’t unfathomably huge. I know I could easily jump the gun and get the Biggs head prior to opening the x-wing next month, but since I’m in no hurry for Anchorhead Biggs to be completed (will just stick him in the Falcon or something), I’m happy to wait. Hope this gives you a good enough indicator!

Looks brilliant - I thought there might have been a Freemaker logo on the front. Good job. 

Has anyone tried the new cloud car pilot helmet on the Kessel mine worker polybag figure?

Not a figure I'm after, but just curious to see it because the lack of the helmet really annoys me when Lego actually have that exact helmet mould in production already. The cloud car helmet is the better colour match than the rebel version (a mix of the two would be perfect though - with white instead of green on the rebel version) and at least matches the colour scheme of the head perfectly so shouldn't look out of place at all.

A simply combination to represent Comic Princess Leia and her pilot Evaan. The torso and helmet MF sw607, whose helmet caught comic mark pretty well.

46083255741_28aeb95896_c.jpg

Edited by JoeChu1980