Kingslayer

Updating Your Minifigs

46 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

It is generally best to use an external photohosting site such as Flickr or Imgur.

Thank you for helping me out, here is the original Instagram post from Inthert

1 hour ago, TK-1776 said:

Here is another picture of Inthert's Canto Bight police officer, I personally love it, the only thing that could make it better is printing and a molded helmet

Edit: apparently I've reached my upload size on my account even though I've only posted one other photo in this forum before, I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing something wrong, if anyone can help me out that'd be appreciated

You need to use an external photo hosting site like flickr. Then post the url here and it'll add the picture to your post.

10 hours ago, TK-1776 said:

Here is the original Instagram post from Inthert

Ah yes thank you :D

Also is it just me or aren't their shirt more sand blue than LBG?

Rather than quote a picture from the previous page... That rebel officer with cap from Battlefront II is excellent. I've now ordered the parts for one from BL. Excellent!

7 hours ago, Cypirate said:

Ah yes thank you :D

Also is it just me or aren't their shirt more sand blue than LBG?

I was going back and forth about using a sand blue alternative, in the end I opted for LBG just so I could use those duel moulded arms :D

Speaking of arms, anyone tried using Deadshot's arms on a red B-wing pilots torso?

latest?cb=20160117025253

1 hour ago, Inthert said:

I was going back and forth about using a sand blue alternative, in the end I opted for LBG just so I could use those duel moulded arms :D

I see, I also think that the rarity of SB torso pieces compared to LBG will mean more people are going to use the grey. I saw that LegoLogical used an AT-ST driver torso to replicate the officer's shirt which is a neat solution :D

On 1/3/2018 at 6:21 PM, Inthert said:

Speaking of arms, anyone tried using Deadshot's arms on a red B-wing pilots torso?

latest?cb=20160117025253

Yes, I did:

XCgaDMybeLY73Ja4y9CBeUeBcggR1aqFn8ghISqb

Edited by Moff Muffins

3 hours ago, Inthert said:

Nice idea, but I don't think B-wing pilots use anything like that on their arms in the movies. Everything I can find has them showing just plain.

Edited by TWP

My updated Sabine Wren:

5m8LTdV.png?1

I emailed Arealight with a suggestion of them making their own Sabine Wren hair moulds (especially since the printing would probably be a bit more thorough), so let's hope that happens. I'm not as keen on Kordi's face but the skin tone is definitely more fitting for Sabine.

On 1/13/2018 at 1:00 PM, Calanon said:

My updated Sabine Wren:

I emailed Arealight with a suggestion of them making their own Sabine Wren hair moulds (especially since the printing would probably be a bit more thorough), so let's hope that happens. I'm not as keen on Kordi's face but the skin tone is definitely more fitting for Sabine.

People on this thread have been using this piece for Sabine's hair, for those that prefer purist figs.

On January 15, 2018 at 8:16 PM, mediumsnowman said:

Save the rebellion! Save the dream!

Save the Rebellion! Save the dream!

That's not half bad, not half bad at all.

I was never a fan of the stud shooter Lego bowcaster instead preferring a straight up iteration of the weapon without the novelty function. 

However if you don't put the grey trigger on it and place an all black joystick piece, positioned as so, you essentially have a bowcaster that looks more like a *real* weapon.

*Pardon the awful dark tan hips on Chewie*

38996746615_6dfeac77f6_z.jpg

I've been playing a lot of Battlefront II recently, fantastic game now that the pay to win is out (there is a grind though :sceptic:), and I've begun to appreciate the Resistance Officer. 

26022806988_65a9ae6a37_z.jpg

39863465112_cd4ecda99c_z.jpg

The dark tan belt from a Rogue One rebel trooper is perfect at making the Resistance Officer's tunic appear to be a longer tunic. The effect is much better in person then the photos can show.

They also have a holster on their right hip in the game so I figured why not use one I had from the CMF i've had sitting around. I think it looks quite good myself.

Edited by Forresto

Does anyone have a good combo for a Kyle Katarn figure, I've used Kanan's first torso with Qui Gonn's head but the green seems too different than the classic white and brown?

3 hours ago, Celtisa Vorn said:

Does anyone have a good combo for a Kyle Katarn figure, I've used Kanan's first torso with Qui Gonn's head but the green seems too different than the classic white and brown?

28679620731_006f403954_z.jpgKyle Katarn by Evan Ridpath, on Flickr

Longtime viewer of this thread, haven't contributed yet!  For Kyle Katarn, I used a LOTR Aragorn head with a villager torso from 7189 Castle Mill Village Raid and Indiana Jones pants.