Kingslayer

Updating Your Minifigs

On 6/10/2017 at 4:57 AM, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

My Imperial Star Destroyer Crew.
From the middle left: ISB Colonel Yularen, Moff Tarkin, Gilad Pellaeon and Admiral Piett.
Still trying to find some heads for the other officers to match real characters.

Shall I give Yularen the white legs with black boots?

Keep it black/black on Yularen. 

Speaking of Yularen it would appear we have a new ISB admiral coming in the Battlefront II campaign. I've heard a developer refer to him as an admiral but perhaps he's not? Either way another reason to buy an additional Krennic. 

fzgah6ktxvvlgilqrnhv.png

On 6/19/2017 at 10:36 AM, Alexastor said:

My General Draven:

<snip>

It's so cool, what torso is that? 

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't quote photos

Yep, with swapped dark tan arms :) And the hair is from Mr. Incredible (someone suggested that earlier in the thread).

71019-06.jpg

This was mentioned over in the Ninjago thread...legs for Admiral Thrawn and Yularen...

14 hours ago, JRBricks said:

<snip>

This was mentioned over in the Ninjago thread...legs for Admiral Thrawn and Yularen...

I was literally JUST looking for those legs! Now I have a reason to be excited for that series :)

P.S. Does anyone know what could make for a good torso/legs for Ep. 5 Lando Calrissian?

Edited by BEAVeR
Please don't quote images

7 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

I was literally JUST looking for those legs! Now I have a reason to be excited for that series :)

P.S. Does anyone know what could make for a good torso/legs for Ep. 5 Lando Calrissian?

Well his legs were just dark blue trousers so they should be straight forward. Medium Blue is the colour to aim for. I've seen a couple of options people have done for that but for the life of me I can't remember what they used. I think I've actually seen someone use a torso from Minecraft with a block neck although I think there's probably better options.

Does anyone have any ideas on what would be a good hairpiece for Barris Offee?

23 hours ago, JRBricks said:

71019-06.jpg

Just Thrawn, Yularen has black pants so the chef legs with the white line for the bottom of the tunic is still the best for him. 

6 hours ago, Calanon said:

Why do you need a hairpiece for Barris? Aside from when she's arrested and has a black headband on around shortish hair flicks at the back, I'm certain she always wore a hood.

Edited by Daddy_Stardust

7 hours ago, Calanon said:

There isn't really a piece that I know could suit her. Whenever her hood is down in TCW she has some sort of band going over her entire head, with just a little bit of hair sticking out. The only thing I can think of is a custom mold.

This isn't really related to updating existing minifigures, but I discovered that the 2005-2008 phase II clone helmets work line up perfectly with Batman eyes... :wacko::grin:

Edited by Evolved Turtle

Just wondering - is the orange brown used for Garmadon's clothes the same as the one used for newest Ahsoka? If so these would be a brilliant option for her arms. 

71019-15

Edited by Richpepperell

14 hours ago, Calanon said:

I use the swimmer's cap headgear piece. It looks good on her.99241.png

On 6/23/2017 at 6:28 PM, Richpepperell said:

Just wondering - is the orange brown used for Garmadon's clothes the same as the one used for newest Ahsoka? If so these would be a brilliant option for her arms.

Not perfect but the best option we have right now if you want Rebels Ashoka to have shoulders. If only the bottom of the arm was dark brown or grey. Ah well, its much better then nothing.  

14 hours ago, Forresto said:

Not perfect but the best option we have right now if you want Rebels Ashoka to have shoulders. If only the bottom of the arm was dark brown or grey. Ah well, its much better then nothing.  

How about using these arms for Sabine? Should fit with the Season 2 version.

14 hours ago, Fabiwalker said:

How about using these arms for Sabine? Should fit with the Season 2 version.

Buy one Garmadon and you get enough arms for Ahsoka and Sabine!

7 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

Buy one Garmadon and you get enough arms for Ahsoka and Sabine!

Exactly my thought! :grin:  - "Now I don't have to get 2 of them"
Great to get another chance for boot Thrawn! Now I just need dark tan pants with black boots...

Rebels updated:
I didn't make the figures more accurate, just wanted to make them a bit more detailed (and Zeb bigger):

oIU5J30.jpg

PD1U2Nw.jpg

may've posted this one be4..
HH8UUX9.jpg

With all due respect, since I loved your Sabine so much I copied her myself... Rex in football shorts sadly just looks like he is indeed wearing football shorts.

Unless of course he's meant to be wearing football shorts? In which case, the Rebels Rovers look great :wink:

Edited by Daddy_Stardust

I just noticed the Imperial Officer from the Advent Calendar is different from 75055, it has 4 red/blue squares on the plaque rather than 75055's 3, and it has 2 code cylinders instead of 1.