Sign in to follow this  
The Middleman

In Belgium on vacation.

Since I don't live anywhere near Brussels, I wouldn't know :-/ . But if you find a store or something, you'll find that the Lego there will be way more expensive than in the USA. Just warning you ;-) :-P .

i work in brussels but i haven't found the time to look for toy shops/lego. to my knoledge, Brussels has always been the worst part of Belgium in getting lego sets and catalogues rather late, compared to Flanders and the Walloon provinces.

still, mutex should have some idea. He lives in that area

Well I don't really know a shop that is famous for selling Lego sets in Brussels but the best you can do is perhaps visit stores like Blokker (don't get deceived by the name, it's not specialized in Lego... X-D ), they sell a bit of everything, including toys (and of course Lego) and the prices are generally not so high (compared to other Belgian toy shops... so I imagine it's already a bit more expensive than what you'll find in the US, since almost everything is expensive here |-/ )

Anyway, I hope you'll have a good time in our capital. *sweet*

Edited by Lord Beckett

i work in brussels but i haven't found the time to look for toy shops/lego. to my knoledge, Brussels has always been the worst part of Belgium in getting lego sets and catalogues rather late, compared to Flanders and the Walloon provinces.

still, mutex should have some idea. He lives in that area

I live in brussels and as said Snefroe, it's really not a good spot to grab Lego sets. There are not a lot of shops, only general toys shop that generally have more Playmobil than Lego *wacko*

Prices are also quite high, in part with the official price if not more expensive.

There are some shops that come in my mind like "Jouets Broze" or "Dreamland" and also "Intertoys" those one have perhaps the best assortment of sets, but REALLY not worth a detour.

Sometime there are good deals to make in "Colruyt" shops , but this is a general food store that have some toys and Lego sets.

Sign in to follow this