I am glad this thread got bumped (even if a while ago). I had not seen these models before. Very well done, and like has been commented before, I think these are much more doable, as in what Lego could produce, than other MOCs. Not so much because they are that much better (although they are very very good) but because they are not thousands and thousands of pieces. They are also very well known (firetrucks, etc). If a MOC, a technic MOC, were to ever become I real set, I think something along the lines of these MOCs would be it. Builder should consider submitting these to Lego Ideas....

I am glad this thread got bumped (even if a while ago). I had not seen these models before. Very well done, and like has been commented before, I think these are much more doable, as in what Lego could produce, than other MOCs. Not so much because they are that much better (although they are very very good) but because they are not thousands and thousands of pieces. They are also very well known (firetrucks, etc). If a MOC, a technic MOC, were to ever become I real set, I think something along the lines of these MOCs would be it. Builder should consider submitting these to Lego Ideas....

I was thinking the same thing - more or less - also hadn't seen this thread before. I especially like the multitude of variations that are possible with this concept.

I'm sorry, guys! I long gone ...

to identify this MOC problems and not all the necessary details, but they can be solved ...shassyw3s3i.png

unbenannt1ifsbh.png

the need indicated by the arrow to bring the part 4211573 (1/2 Bush)

Great MOC! :)

Have you colored white 47712 Technic, Panel Fairing #24 Small Short, Small Hole, Side B and 47713 Technic, Panel Fairing #25 Small Short, Small Hole, Side A, I don't find them in white color?