Sign in to follow this  
Lord Tyrus

[SPC] Cat A - The Jolly Crew of the 9-Legged Octopus

Here's my entry, apologies for the slightly poor images, it was raining quite a bit here in sunny ol' England so pics were taken inside... :hmpf_bad:

Anyway:

Just when the Galactic Armada had thought they had seen the last of them, Captain IronHeart and his hearty crew of galactic misfits had been sighted again in the South-Eastern Sector bringing chaos and terror from their Frigate-Class Gunboat, the 9-Legged Octopus.

17311769322_0af9fd203d.jpg

Captain IronHeart and his hearty crew of galactic misfits. by Lord Tyrus, on Flickr

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

16691159534_3da6dcdb9f.jpg

Captain IronHeart and his hearty crew of galactic misfits. by Lord Tyrus, on Flickr

Fredrick IronHeart was a keen medic in the Galactic Armada. His short carer ended abruptly when he couldn't contain one of his 'experiments' with cloning humans and ended up mutating himself. With the aid of fellow doctor Keith Hazbin, he managed to stop quite a few of his detached organs and limbs from throwing themselves out of the window and built a metal suit to contain himself. Since his throwing out of one of the Armada's capital ship's airlocks, he now proceeds to lead a campaign against human beings being fired out of airlocks.

17125816138_e1381781b9.jpg

Second mate, Andy Royd followed his captain's path and decided that cyborg was the way to go. One day he entered IronHeart's 'surgery' a young man with great ideas. He left more machine than man...

17127377529_ae0b4d89ac.jpg

Crazy Jim the Unlucky had always been slightly an oddball, from his pet fish he carried around with him with it's own H2O tank, to his strange delusions about world domination. But after being struck by lightening, then losing a leg on a jungle planet, before losing another on board an Armada cruiser, then being struck by lightening again, his strangeness has now reached a whole new level...

17106173577_871039c3ae.jpg

Franz Fisher is a near-human the crew picked up on some swampy planet. Nothing else about him is neither worth telling or remotely interesting however. Oh and he likes wearing shades.

17125821508_89a3008e08.jpg

One-Eyed Spike was another alien in the crew. Despite his somewhat blank expression, he is lethal in combat with his Blunder-Blaster, but is far less handy with a blade.

16693332203_be2d6092b4.jpg

The last in the crew is medic droid, F1X-YA. As well as aiding the captain in his 'experiments', F1X is also modified with eye-embedded MusketBeams and top-of-the-range Cannon-Bombs, making the droid something to be worried about.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Opinions and feedback most welcome! :classic:

Edited by Lord Tyrus

Thanks! I tried to think out of the box with these guys, trying something different and (hopefully) unique.

Edited by Lord Tyrus

I like it. This is the strangest crew I've seen. That makes them unique. Which is good :)

Strange... Great! I guess. :classic: Edited by Lord Tyrus