Sign in to follow this  
Im a brickmaster.

[SPC] Cat C: The Clockwork Ronin

Wow, with a whole day to spare! I had the idea for this as soon as the contest was announced and overall it turned pretty much as I wanted. The color scheme is a little darker then I would have liked but hey. EDIT: You know have pics!

Here we go!

17301598362_afd1491f26_z.jpgThe Clockwork Ronin by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

Starboard side

17301596462_5a7329ac65_z.jpgClockwork Ronin starboard side by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

Here you can see a stolen grappling anchor and T9-Railspiter deck gun

Port side

17277472926_2997feb6eb_z.jpgClockwork Ronin port side by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

And here you can see a box of spent ammo and a dish for intergalactic pirate cable! There also another swivel mounted deck gun.

The bow

16680974114_bae85b3da5_z.jpgBow chaser laser chain gun by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

This is probely my favorite part, that beautiful bow chaser chain gun! :wub:

Wheelhouse I just noticed the gun is in the way :facepalm:

17115675848_a05cb24a5a_z.jpgWheel "house" by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

Rudder and thrusters

17301590222_a50cc618f3_z.jpgRudder and thrusters by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

Since this is a ship built for the space ways the CWR has four engines and a directional mini jet rudder

Solar panel mast and crows nest

16680969044_b829811b13_z.jpgSolar panel mast by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

The solar collection panels have long since feel into decay and you can see the port and starboard running lights, as per Galactic Caribbean law, and the crows nest.

Wow. There's a lot more features I didn't not have to photograph, so hopefully I can get those up soon. Including pics of the crew. (Only 5 though :look: ) Hope you like!

-The BrickMaster

Edited by Im a brickmaster.