___

[MOC] #691512 Space Hydroasis Delta

Hello Bublible, I like your idea that the "space station" is not on a dead moon, but on a planet with tropical plates. Maybe you used to much of the firs. And I am a hater of the 2009er palm, because the older is much better (I am a Piratefan). Otherwise it looks beautiful.

The base looks a bit like a station for a monorail. It would looks great if you would let ride a monorail on the yellow boom :classic: . Never the less the "Walker is just wonderfull, canĀ“t be better than that. Great MOC!

Hello Bublible, I like your idea that the "space station" is not on a dead moon, but on a planet with tropical plates. Maybe you used to much of the firs. And I am a hater of the 2009er palm, because the older is much better (I am a Piratefan). Otherwise it looks beautiful.

The base looks a bit like a station for a monorail. It would looks great if you would let ride a monorail on the yellow boom :classic: . Never the less the "Walker is just wonderfull, canĀ“t be better than that. Great MOC!

:laugh: thanx - when I was doing the "planting" I did not think about the types of the fluora used, I just grab the first one...ehm, basically all the ones I have found :grin:

Monorail...hmm, if I implement it it must be something TOTALY DIFFERENT in design from what I saw to this they cos all MOCs that were trying to be monorail clones were just that: almost exact LEGO monorail clones just with different colors and a small number of different bricks but whole concept was just copied from LEGO monorail (unitA + motor in middle + unitB) therefore I find all those MOCs quite unoriginal and unintersting frankly :sceptic: , so who knows? I see what and if I can do about it sometime later...anyway thank you for the suggestion. :wink::thumbup:

UPDATE:

• highly re-designed: added lots of additional modularities
  • all images newly re-rendered (different angles, better quality)
  • 5 completely new images
  • 2 "multidimensional" images describing in detail model's functionalities

Edited by bublible

I think you need to read again Eurobrick's guidelines, especially the parts about topic bumping and self-promoting...

I think you need to read again Eurobrick's guidelines, especially the parts about topic bumping and self-promoting...

Sorry, if I did something wrong - all I wanted to do is, as I always do, let others know there is something new about this, it was not meant as LEGO Ideas promoting (if you meant that) :look:

For example: If you look above you will find yesterday I updated it with completely new bunch of renders as I redesigned it a lot...and today LEGO Ideas approved this as my new set therefor I wanted to let others knoww this important change that was not stated before (it was empty field as I did not intended using this MOC as LEGO Ideas set first when it was published here)

I think posting it as new topic just because it is highly redesigned (changed in design and functionalities) would be unnecessary, right?

Oh, maybe you meant wording of the update info? OK, I just changed it to normal text instead (hoping that was it)...

Edited by bublible

Sorry, if I did something wrong - all I wanted to do is, as I always do, let others know therre is something new about this, it wa snot meant as LEGO Ideas promoting (if you meant that) :look:

Yeah, sure...

UPDATE:

* added LEGO Ideas link...so guys if you can, please, support this MOC so I can buy it actually myself once :grin:

Yeah, sure...

Ah, Bob, c'mon now: I thought it is clear that the added part (with the smylie) is meant as a joke - as I did exactly the same like 4x before around here (everytime my MOC was approved) and there was no complaint whatsoever I was sure everybody is taking it humorously...nevermind, I changed it to a normal text if that was the problem + stripped the "fun part". :wink:

Edited by bublible

The problem isn't the "fun", but the self promotion of again an idea project!

But then let me kindly ask my question: how can one add his newly created LEGO Ideas project page for/to already existing EuroBricks posted MOC so the others would know (it is still allowed, right?) and yet it would not be taken as self-promoting bump?

Or it is just allowed adding that link without letting others know although the fact is that respective initial MOC post was originally posted here like 1 year ago so without "bump" no one will notice...? Is this taken as that unapropriate part? What reasonable options (that is: others would notice there was some kind of update) one have in such case here on EB to add LEGO Ideas link?

Just really wondering cos it is a mess for me then (even more when the same was done before exactly the same way and no one said absolutely anything wrong about it and moderator(s) must seen those too I guess - in such case: how can one derivate any logical conclusion from such thing - once it is OK, next time it is not etc.?)...

Anyway: it is not that extremely important for me as to argue with you about it: if it is such a bad thing for you, please, just delete it and case closed.

Actually I did it myself few seconds ago (I mean that "bump" - update info post - that angered you so much...I only added the link in the initial post).

Edited by bublible

Self promoting aside, which I have no authority to talk about, I do like the MOC a lot. I would love to see a space theme based around terraforming and spacey greenhouses.

Self promoting aside, which I have no authority to talk about, I do like the MOC a lot. I would love to see a space theme based around terraforming and spacey greenhouses.

Thank you very much...actually I am just finishing my first LDD screen-captured set modularity video I am gonna posting it to YouTube today and then place it here as well so anyone can see it in "action" (lhough still just in virtual reality, of course) - hope you all will like it. :classic: