xwingyoda

Review: 4982 Spongebob - Mrs Puff's Boating School

Yes my SpongeBob fans, its time for another review !! Lets look at our Bikini Bottom map and head strait to meet Miss Puff at her Boating school. She is waiting for us to give us a guided tour of her establishment ;-)

Another bit of SB history: this set comes from the following episode:

Boating School: SpongeBob fails his boating test for the 38th time (what a freaking retard lool). He's so determined to get his license that Patrick decides to help him. He implants a walkie-talkie inside SB

You've done it again. *yoda* ! Great reveiw. I really like this set, but in my opinon, $50 is steep considering I won't actually 'play' with it. I mean, half of it is a track for peat sake! Ill eventually get it for the Mrs. Puff figure, though. *y*

*yoda* comes through again! I love this set... but it just costs too much for Australians so I will be giving it a miss. :'-( It is a shame as it has clams in it... 8-|

I like this one better than the other one for parts and such, plus I'm generally a sucker for any different minifig, but yeah, that price is steep.

Great review though!

One more SB face - YEAH *wub*!

Being a lighthouse freak I really like it, the trans clear blue ones rocks *y*! I

Another great review, thanks *yoda*!

Man, those smooth slopes really look like crap when on a roof :-| That was the whole reason they had texture in the first place... |-/ I'll never liked those, they feel so cheap!

The new SB head is great, and can Mrs. Puff's legs move? I just ask since her feet are separate, and in figs where the legs can't move, they're usually one piece at the bottom to keep them from breaking off.

The set looks great, and seems to have a lot of playability

Nice review !!

I'm not a big fan of those Spongebob figs.

However this set has some very useful pieces.

This is actually the first time I took a decent look at a Spongebob set.

Yoda, I don't thank you for this review, and after the Chump Bucket review too! Because I'm so exited to have them that since I ordered them from s@h, I come back home aftre the work the faster I can, with the hope to see a big box on my bed... and this, even if I know that it tooks more than 6-7 days to have my order...

This Mrs. Puff figs is really really nice *wub*

And this 3rd SB head too!

Man, that Sponge-bob head cracks me up! Hilarity.This is a cool set, although I much prefer the Chum Bucket set. I don't see what's wrong with the course, then again I can see why AFOLs wouldn't like it. It's just playability really. I like the breakable wall though. The building is cool, a few modifications (i.e. making it more realistic, real chairs for a start) and it would make a cool little wharf for your Lego town.

And to SW4J, Mrs Puff's legs are connected at the feet, if you look closely.

So, thanks for the great review, *yoda*!

Nice review mate, the set look's great and a real must for all those SB fan's out there. The whole set scream playability that's for sure, which is great because let's be honest their's gonna be alot of kid's and *yoda* out their playing with it :-P X-D ;-) .

Geezzzzz what is it with all those bloody stikers? This set would be soooooo much better with printed piece's instead of those, still once your over that at least the rest is ok.

Am i the only one who thinks Mrs Puff kinda look's like a kinder egg toy? Their's nothing wrong with that mind you (yes i have a kinder problem X-D ) just seem's strange to me.

Maybe mrs Puff has a nice toy inside X-D

I like this review. The lighthouse part and the school are nice enough for other towns. and the figs are nice, even mrs puffs 2 pieces you can't use for other things. :-)

Pity that it's 50 dollars/+/- 60 euro. for half price I would think about it.

What?! You can't dislike SB! No one can't! (contrary to Star Trek :-D )

phaser banks 1+2 ready to fire... >:-)

phaser banks 1+2 ready to fire... >:-)

Quick !! lets beam Miss Puff out of reach asap !! and prepare to retaliate with Clamu's pearl canon !! Bring it on Trekie >:-) :-P

*yoda*

Holodoc and Yoda, don't be so hard with, or I will call my stronger friend, you know this aqua-squirrel aka Sandy!

Star Treck off Sponge on :-D

Holodoc and Yoda, don't be so hard with, or I will call my stronger friend, you know this aqua-squirrel aka Sandy!

Star Treck off Sponge on :-D

Hey Patrick, I'm on your side :-D !!

And Sandy can have fun with our doc, Texas style >:-)

*yoda*

Very nice review *yoda* !! Though, I think you should review the "course" because it looks very interesting.

Hey Patrick, I'm on your side :-D !!

*yoda*

Oops, I read too quickly, so misuderstood! :-$