Sign in to follow this  
andybear@hk

MOC: Chinese Dim Sum Restaurant

Hi all,

lets share my new MOC,

Chinese Dim Sum Restaurant.

A Chinese style modular house within 4 different surface.

a small garden and small temple in left size and a kitchen build by stone in the back.

image01.jpeg

image02.jpeg

image03.jpeg

image04.jpeg

front door

image05.jpeg

a hawker selling some snacks

image08.jpeg

A garden in left size with one table, and a small temple in the corner

image09.jpeg

image10.jpeg

door open, go insideimage11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

the kitchen and the Chinese style chef

image13.jpeg

the woman is in cashier

image14.jpeg

image15.jpeg

image16.jpeg

2/F

image19.jpeg

image20.jpeg

image21.jpeg

image24.jpeg

image23.jpeg

thats the end

thanks for watching,

also, many photo in my flickr ablum

Brilliant MOC...the exterior and interior are superb. So many details and genius build techniques!

Great work! I love the roof line, the brick built windows on the upper floor, the brick work, etc. It's all top drawer stuff!

Really incredible, so many amazing details I dont even know where to start but I really like the roof, window and wall details, not to mention the wok, lanterns, and car, great work!

Many great details, like the roof and the opening windows. Good use of all the pearl gold bricks, but not overdone. I like it very much.

Really amazing indeed, both inside and outside!

(What are the boxes on the lampposts for?)

Simply Amazing! :sweet:

The detail you have put into this is superior! I love all the little touches you added both to the interior and exterior. :wub:

So many details to see. What I particularly like are the grey windows on the upper floor - and the Chinese lanterns, clever builds. And the roof. Beautiful MOC, andybear.

Awesome scene with a great atmosphere! Love the roof and the way you have done the lattice shutters for the windows.

This is just lovely. The decorated roof really stands out but it's just so well detailed inside and out. The modular design is good and the base, while simple, looks great. All the people and accessories really bring it to life. Excellent!

Awesome scene with a great atmosphere! Love the roof and the way you have done the lattice shutters for the windows.

many thanks to Kristel

I love to use some basic part to make some Chinese pattern. Thanks for your love : )

This is just lovely. The decorated roof really stands out but it's just so well detailed inside and out. The modular design is good and the base, while simple, looks great. All the people and accessories really bring it to life. Excellent!

many thanks to Captain Dee

That's design is close to some modular house box sets. And want to bring out some Chinese culture by some simple parts and accessories. : )

I like the shutters on the windows. Nice touches are the wok in the kitchen and the little metal statue at the cashier.

Outside of movies and Epcot Center, I wonder where would one even find such an old-style Chinese restaurant.

I saw this on LEGO Ideas before I saw it here. I'm supporting it, and I wish you the best of luck!