Fantastic details and presentation! Love it!

I absolutely LOVE this! It reminds me of the sunken ship level on Mario 64 (Nintendo 64 game), not to mention I have wanted to do a small underwater moc for the scuba diver. This is literally perfect to what I would imagine an underwater scene to be made out of lego to look like! The ship looks sooo organically decomposed (?) and rotten by the sea, with the sea life encompassing it, it looks just right.

Edited by Fuppylodders

That's absolutely amazing, where'd you get the sand green carved brick 2x1's?

That's absolutely amazing, where'd you get the sand green carved brick 2x1's?

I've got about 70 of them, one of the presents I received at LegoWorld Kopenhagen (as an exhibitor).

They're most likely lugbulk material :wink: .

Gives me the looks from the Flying Dutchman! You used the same hull technique I suppose, using legs from figures. Nicely done!

Btw, hope the lego Cussoo team will come up with something great and marvelous for the Flying Dutchman that is still affordable.

Gives me the looks from the Flying Dutchman! You used the same hull technique I suppose, using legs from figures. Nicely done!

Btw, hope the lego Cussoo team will come up with something great and marvelous for the Flying Dutchman that is still affordable.

Thanks, I indeed used some things I learned while building the Dutchman, that made it easier to focus on the details.

This build is so cool.

The colour scheme of the shipwreck is mindblowing and really nicely build also. This is such a beautiful diorama. Kind of make me want to make something similiar myself, though it will have to wait quite a while since im already stuck with two large builds and a LEGO Dimensions "cabinet" MOC for all the minifigs and vehicles.

Back to topic. I really really like it. Also seem to have been a truly fun MOC to build. :wub: