Sign in to follow this  
Holodoc

10017 Hopper Wagen pictorial review

Great review. Very funny with "little you" helping with the building. I got the wagon myself, i really like it. What more did you get?

Morten

Great review. Very funny with "little you" helping with the building. I got the wagon myself, i really like it. What more did you get?

Morten

Loved the review

Does anyone know if "My Own Train" sets still available in shops in the UK or just from ebay, BL, etc?

Nice review about a nice set (I like this wagon, but don't buy it, because of the size, compared to my other wagons...).

Poor minifig who had to build an entire set! :-D

Oooops - I opened the bags too fast. Help me, I
Edited by Wout

*wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* Holodoc, I seriously have some love for your review!! You're in it and using a Fabuland wrench!!! Such a clever review with a great sense of humor!

I really liked this train set and it adds so much to a train layout, especially when you buy multiples. TLC is throwing away a potential gold mine by discontinuing this line. :'-( It is also nice to see those beautiful consistent slopes in that picture. It really is sad that TLC is letting quality slip. They don't seem to be responding to the issue they way they did the bley/frown fiasco. perhaps we AFOL need to make more of a stink! To the embassy!!! >:-(

Again great job Holodoc and thanks for sharing *sweet* *y* What an excellent and fun review!!

Thank you guys for your nice reply. :'-)

I have to add two pics of my freight train showing a bit more clearly what the size matter is about:

This is what it looks like when you put the Hopper Waggon right behind the red car of 4512.

pict0005.jpg

It looks a lot better without the red car!

pict0006.jpg

I had a lot of fun with this review and I will add another one (look at the 2nd pic ;-) ) the next days.

Stay tuned!

I have to add two pics of my freight train showing a bit more clearly what the size matter is about:

This is what it looks like when you put the Hopper Waggon right behind the red car of 4512.

I see your point. It looks slightly out of place.. :-P

Great review. I hope you mini-self is OK after all of that LEGO burying him :-D

This is one of the great sets that LEGO has produced, since forever.

I think more sets like this should be manufactured *wub*

- Poomie

I could see this done with other colors than blue also *sweet*!!

Different colors?

No problem:

pict0053_kopie.jpg

pict0053_kopieii.jpg

pict0053_kopieiii.jpg

Viola!

(Sorry - no orange :-P )

Great review, *y*

I have just bought my first 9V motor and you have convinced me, I will buy a least two of this set. :-)