Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[WZ13:F12, DK] Prairie John

When Aymeri ordered that the buildings be turned into movable fortifications, not all of the soldiers correctly understood his order. One unlucky man, using what little brains he had, set to mobilizing the most needed building in the town. The outhouse.

17081528527_f2be1231d7_c.jpg

When his commanding officer found out his soldier's precious time had been wasted he wasn't to happy. Though, he was about to be less happy.

17101405760_72880ea9e3_c.jpg

What he didn't realize was that the Desert King troops were badly in need of re-leaving themselves and were tired of using cactus for toilet paper. They saw this movable outhouse as the most important fortification they could acquire!

17287141872_32864c6ceb_c.jpg

17081527227_4ab75e4718_c.jpg

17287139752_07c41c50bf_c.jpg

OoC: Sorry for the crummy photos. I'll take better ones tomorrow. But now, for bed. Pictures updated now.

Hilarious idea! The john is very well built and the base is very smooth. The pig is a funny feature. "Re-leaving" - haha!

Ha, ha, outhouse was the first thing I thought when I saw your "movable fortification"! :laugh: Excellent job on the landscaping, I really like the smooth curves! :wink::thumbup:

Edited by Garmadon

:laugh::head_back: This is brilliant! Good work on the landscaping too! :thumbup:

I'm glad you all like it :grin: I was afraid it was a little too juvenile in theme, but I kept coming back to this idea as I was thinking about what to build for this WZ. The pictures are updated now.

Brilliant entry, that is the best LEGO representation of an outhouse I've seen! :thumbup: Also, that is some good looking landscaping!

Serious points for humor with this one Josh! :thumbup:

I love the outhouse design too, so there's some good LEGO skills here along with the laughs. :classic:

Really funny, and a very nice build too. That sweating face is so apt!

When I saw this on Flickr, I immediately thought 'outhouse' :thumbup: The little piggy pulling it is a great touch :laugh: