Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[CG: F14, DK v U] Dwarven Alchemy

17293742811_56c5399fd7_z.jpg

Deep in one of the strongholds of the Southern Dwarves a dwarves alchemist works feverishly on his experiments, mixing various chemicals to create all sorts of unique potions. After hearing that the Ulandian dwarves had created a metallic monstrosity using the souls of the fallen he had set to work to create a very special compound indeed. At last he was successful! "A-ha!" he exclaimed. "I have done it!"

He quickly called his superior down to show him his creation. "This compound in my hand is just what we need to stop the metal monster the Ulandians have created! As you know, the Ulandians have utilized the souls of their fallen allies to power their creation. This compound, when splashed on one of their creations will seperate that soul from the physical suit, causing it to become a useless chunk of metal. but the best part is that it also drives the lost soul into a murderous frenzy. As soon as the soul is separated from the suit it takes on a ghostly form, which quickly begins to fade into nothing after a few minutes. But in the meantime the enraged apparition will be fully capable of physical mayhem, and this substance will cause it to forget all memory, loyalty, and thought except a raging desire to destroy! If we can unleash this on their prototypes while they are still inside A Ulandian facility it will create utter chaos! And the best part is, this uses common materials, so we can create a ton of this stuff! The Ulandian creation will be practically useless!"

This is a counter to Goliath's GA

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=108398

EDIT: Updated the picture

Here's the original picture

17096131738_3e95945b62_z.jpg

Edited by LordDan

This is a neat, clean, simple build. The table is nice and so is the shelf. The alchemist has a "mad scientist" look to him with that hair. Very imaginative counter.

Excellent counter LordDan, that alchemist certainly does have the mad-scientist look! :laugh::thumbup:

Nice work on this counter, good job on the wall and the shelves! :thumbup:

Thank for the feedback guys! I was already working on another dwarf build, with a lab section, so I used some my ideas from that in this build. The "mad scientist" dwarf will be reappearing in that build.

EDIT: Picture updated

So we double teamed Goliath's GA, nice build :thumbup:

Triple teamed it :wink:

Very nice texturing and details. A highly effective counter.