I present my latest work, this time in the style of science fiction.

Universal Combat drone.

dscn2000m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8701m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8731m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8700m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8721m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8723m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8728m.jpg_thumb.jpg

It is a futuristic tracked combat drone .

Thanks to the open design of the chassis has the ability to install modules for various combat purposes . Depending on the situation on the battlefield can be quickly fitted with an appropriate module and sent to fight. Changing the module requires only the removal of the four pins and disconnect the electrical plug at the rear of the chassis.

dscn8743m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8744m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8763m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8754m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8746m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8766m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8768m.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn8769m.jpg_thumb.jpg

The first version of which I developed is 42 missile launcher Inspired by the Russian " Grad " . In preparation I have a tank destroyer with a barrel gyro stabilized .But I also think about the version with radar and anti-aircraft .

dscn8801m.jpg_thumb.jpg

weight 2.6 KG

length 48 studs

full gallery

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=555673

Movie

Edited by Samolot

Superb! I just love the design, especially chains are fantastic and suspension is very neat and clever :thumbup: And missile launcher is just amazing! And modular weapon system is just brilliant :thumbup: Man, you're very skillful and you have nice vision to create MOCs :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: One of the best MOCs which I have ever seen!

fabulous use of motorcycle wheels and unusual uses of other parts like the right angle axle joiners and the portals :thumbup:

Awesome MOC. The tracks look very cool. I wonder, what part is used as a sprocket? The track would slip without a sprocket I believe.

Impressive! Custom tracks, huge wheels, big RC shocks, very powerful & modular, I am in love :)

Then there's the missile launcher which went immediately on on my build list, please share any other modules you come up with.

Also, any chance for building instructions?

Edited by braker23

Anti aircraft module for my drone.

3x pf M motor guns, turret

1x micromotor Radar

dscn9474.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn9447.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn9453.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn9457.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn9492.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn9472.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn9466.jpg_thumb.jpg dscn9470.jpg_thumb.jpg