River Gate

The Second Battle of Queenscross (WZ7:E8)

For the Desert King!

In the seizing of Queenscross, a detachment of Desert King troops is sent to secure the docks along the Arkbri. Near one of the river gates, they quickly overcome a group of High Council soldiers. It is vitally important that trade and travel along the river remain safe, and, in spite of the increasing conflict in the area, the Desert King will do just that.

17244428956_79a6841a10_z.jpg

17244434116_9456b77c4e_z.jpg

Overall shot:

16650181823_5cb670fe00_z.jpg

Great work with the forced perspective! I like the colour choice and the quai is solid.

Great scene! Wonderful use of forced perspective.

Andy D

This is a lovely composition. All the features - water, docks, wall and arched door - are nice and of course the forced perspective is very good. The posing is done well too.

So much to love here! The great photo, excellent FP, the waves and the minifig posing! You just nailed pretty much everything in this moc! :wub:

Many, many thanks guys :grin: - I really appreciate the comments.

Oh and I totally forgot to give it a title :sceptic: whoops! (The title should be 'River Gate' if anyone who reads this has ability to change it for me, that would be awesome... but I don't think to matters too much...I hope)

The way you made the water is fantastic. Furthermore I like the wall and the posing of the minifgures is excellent, too :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

Fantastic FP through the doors Emma, and great job on the quay and fig posing as well! :wink::thumbup:

Very nice water technique there, the wood sections also look great and FP is excellent! :thumbup: