Garmadon

[CG:J13, U vs DK] Don't give money to your enemy!

17266131536_14ae3e4e17_z.jpg

The Desert king mummies took it into their heads that handing out money to the civilians would be a good idea... it certainly boosted the recruiting business! many of those who had received the monetary support went off and promptly bought themselves uniforms to sign up for the Ulandian army!

17104300338_63d16a8d60_z.jpg

Figless:

17084669427_c250888e92_z.jpg

The original and more atmospheric shot :wink:

16650415363_b7443c8ddf_z.jpg

My counter to robuko's guerrilla. I hope to revisit the photography part on Monday... though I rather liked the yellow light for this one! :wink: This was a very fun little build, I've always wanted to try out these wall and roof techniques (and yes, the roof technique is upside-down! :laugh:)

Thanks for viewing, C&C are always welcome!

Edited by Garmadon

Great interior scene here, the wall texture is very good and the upside-down roof is ingenious! I also really like the fig combo on the recruiting official, and the room has a nice cozy feel to it with the yellow light! :thumbup:

Wait, so the Citizens bought uniforms from the Ulanders with counterfeit money! Nice build, the roof looks particularly intresting!

The lighting gives it a moody feel. I like it. The interior is pretty good and any use of the prospector hat is fine by me. That army just keeps growing...

The lightening is really great. Moreover I like the minifigures and the posing :thumbup:

Great work :classic:

Excellent counter, Garmadon! :thumbup: I really like that you made the wall out of plates; it gives it a great texture :thumbup:

Good build and nice lighting/atmosphere here! The posing works very well too. Good counter idea Garmadon! :thumbup:

Thanks all! The first post has been updated with clearer pictures :wink:

Great interior scene here, the wall texture is very good and the upside-down roof is ingenious! I also really like the fig combo on the recruiting official, and the room has a nice cozy feel to it with the yellow light! :thumbup:

Thank Kai, glad you like it! I figured that the upside-down roof would be a good solution here! :wink:

Again they heading the wrong way lol. Nice interior.

Ha, ha! Thanks Blufiji!

Wait, so the Citizens bought uniforms from the Ulanders with counterfeit money! Nice build, the roof looks particularly intresting!

Thanks LD! Obviously the Ulanders got refunded... :tongue: (JK, I think that either this or Kai's build are official, not necessarily both :wink:)

Nice! Free handouts are never a good idea........

Ha, ha, quite true! Thanks Andrew!

The lighting gives it a moody feel. I like it. The interior is pretty good and any use of the prospector hat is fine by me. That army just keeps growing...

Thanks Captain, glad you like it!

I quite like the lighting! Nice build! :thumbup:

Thanks LV!

Excellent counter, Garmadon! :thumbup: I really like that you made the wall out of plates; it gives it a great texture :thumbup:

Thanks LittleJohn! I had seen something like this technique for the wall before and always have wanted to try it out! :classic:

Good build and nice lighting/atmosphere here! The posing works very well too. Good counter idea Garmadon! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot MassEditor! :sweet:

Edited by Garmadon

Sweet interior, the walls and roof look very good :thumbup: I like the shop furnishings as well :classic:

That wall is pretty cool and the roof is just plain awesome :classic:

Thanks a lot Robin!

Sweet interior, the walls and roof look very good :thumbup: I like the shop furnishings as well :classic:

Thanks SK, glad you like it! :sweet: