Kai NRG

[CG:J13, U vs. DK] Why You Should Never Counterfeit Money!

16649959313_c2dddd24ed.jpg

"Why did you bring me here, Grandpa? It's dark, and gloomy, and cold, and hard!"

"I brought you here to teach you something, son. Not too long ago, a group of Desert King men were giving away 'free money,' they claimed, to all the people in this city."

"Why on earth would they do that, Grandpa?"

"Because they wanted the people to believe that the Desert King was very nice and generous. But we knew better. We knew that there is no such thing as a free lunch. There had to be strings somewhere. Our wise councilors disguised one of themselves as a common person and managed to get a hold of a bag of money. They discovered that it was all counterfeit! Even the gold wasn't the real stuff, it was diluted and fake!"

"So what happened to the mummies, Grandpa?"

"Well, they were caught, and, see! There they are! Let that be a lesson to you, youngster! Never try to pass out counterfeit money! Crime doesn't pay!"

"It sure doesn't, Grandpa. They look pretty miserable!"

Overview:

17269658801_f4187d44e6.jpg

Any comments are appreciated!

Edit: Grand Duke! :grin:

Edited by Kai NRG

Im sorry I couldn't stop laughing. Punishment in the land is something serious! Nice job.

The wall structure is pretty basic but the jumper plates add some interesting detail. I like the slope brick cobblestone even if it's nothing new. The cage design is very good and stands out well...and I got a good laugh from it.

Great cage! If this is a comment on quantative easing, it's a fabulous one. But all of the money in my build was real, it was from the cotrupt priest's stolen hoard.

Haha, that's a great counter :laugh:

I love the way you made the ground and the mummies.

Ha, ha, excellent counter! As the others said, the way you stuffed all the mummies in there is great! :laugh::thumbup:

Thanks guys!

Im sorry I couldn't stop laughing. Punishment in the land is something serious! Nice job.

Yep, we don't fool around down here in Kaliphlin! :laugh:

Great cage! If this is a comment on quantative easing, it's a fabulous one. But all of the money in my build was real, it was from the cotrupt priest's stolen hoard.

You'll have to convince the council of that one! :tongue:

Cool cage and I like the use of clips on top of the crenelations :thumbup:

Thank you!

Nice build, I like the use of the jumper plates in the wall! :thumbup:

Thanks Hammerhand!