Sign in to follow this  
LittleJohn

[WZ13:F12, High Council] Aymeri's Mobile Fort

My entry to WarZone 13. If I should win, I pick D3 as the next warzone.

This was a fun little build, the mobile fort was a little challenging to make but I think it turned out pretty well.

Aymeri and his men send some desert king soldiers packing:

16647044743_3432d7780f.jpg

16647044183_6cc852d799.jpg

17265476072_3b761e28a9.jpg

More pictures can be seen here: Link

C&C much appreciated :classic:

Edited by LittleJohn

A very nice moving fort you've got here Little John, the horns and blades sticking out are a nice touch! Good job on the base as well! :thumbup:

That chibi fort is hilarious! Top speed: zero, ground clearance: zero! Way to fit on the size restriction! Very nice build,I think Aymeri is turning into a mummy now. The ground is really nice too.

Edited by robuko

For some reason this strikes me as funny (a good thing) and I think it's the posing. The mummy figs look like they're about to be anhilated while their attackers look cool as a cucumber. I like the colors and details of both the war machine and the base. Nice job!

Excellent work, LittleJohn :classic

I like how you made the base and the siege tower. Furthermore the posing is great, too :thumbup:

Nice siege tower sir.

Thank you!

Nice machine there!

Neat build!

Thanks, Graham!

A very nice moving fort you've got here Little John, the horns and blades sticking out are a nice touch! Good job on the base as well! :thumbup:

Thanks, Kai! I thought the blades were a nice touch too :classic:

That chibi fort is hilarious! Top speed: zero, ground clearance: zero! Way to fit on the size restriction! Very nice build,I think Aymeri is turning into a mummy now. The ground is really nice too.

Thanks, robuko! The fort can move though, as there are two guys pushing it from the inside :wink: Aymeri had his arm injured by an arrow earlier in the challenge, so that's why it's bandaged :classic:

For some reason this strikes me as funny (a good thing) and I think it's the posing. The mummy figs look like they're about to be anhilated while their attackers look cool as a cucumber. I like the colors and details of both the war machine and the base. Nice job!

:laugh: Glad you like it!

Haha great build! :thumbup:

Thanks LV! :sweet:

Excellent work, LittleJohn :classic

I like how you made the base and the siege tower. Furthermore the posing is great, too :thumbup:

Thanks, Balbo! :classic:

Your mobile fort is a really fine creation.!

Thanks, CB!

I really like that moving fort! The base is also so good looking! :wub:

Thanks, de Gothia! :blush: Glad you like the base :classic:

Excellent moving fortress LittleJohn, I really like the chibi feel and the spikes! :sweet::thumbup: It does look a bit heavy for two guys to be pushing around though! :laugh:

Edited by Garmadon

Good work on this Warzone, LJ! The mobile fort looks quite formidable, if not a little awkward to operate. That looks like some tough work for those two fellows inside the belly of the beast, easily given the Kaliphlin heat! Still, those DK soldiers look like they have the right idea turning tail and fleeing! :thumbup:

This reminds me of Castle Crashers, nice build

Thanks, Dr. Cogg!

Solid build, I really like the mayhem going on in the DK ranks! :devil:

Thanks, me too :laugh:

Really nice mobile fort! Also cool base!

Thanks, LD! Glad you like the base :classic:

Excellent moving fortress LittleJohn, I really like the chibi feel and the spikes! :sweet::thumbup: It does look a bit heavy for two guys to be pushing around though! :laugh:

Thanks, Garmadon! As for two guys pushing it, there's 8 wheels, which I think would make it a little easier :wink:

Good work on this Warzone, LJ! The mobile fort looks quite formidable, if not a little awkward to operate. That looks like some tough work for those two fellows inside the belly of the beast, easily given the Kaliphlin heat! Still, those DK soldiers look like they have the right idea turning tail and fleeing! :thumbup:

Thanks, ME! :sweet: It probably would be a little awkward to operate. Didn't think I'd hear you say the DK soldiers had the right idea though :laugh:

Pretty neat fort, LJ, not super realistic, but then, how many mobile medieval forts do we see in history :look:

Great base too :thumbup: