Sign in to follow this  
Crimson Pirate

Governor Broadside exo-suit

Here is my vision of Governor Broadside in exo-suit, inspired on Metal Beard from Lego Movie.

Well, it's not tipical exo-suit, he can't just abbandon his artificial body

I tried to give him a look that relates to all blue coast sets from 1989 and early 90's.

Except, of course pirate sets, I used also Exo-Suit 21109 set, for more technic parts I had to dig out my old set 8425.

DSCN2477_zpstiuhm36f.jpg

DSCN2478_zpscubyovx7.jpg

DSCN2480_zpsjxda4fav.jpg

Governor Broadside in action! Pirates form Rock Island regreted that they found a way to turn the lights on. Now, their hideout is visible from far away, and it was just a matter of time when they will be dicovered by vindictive blue coast commander.

Enjoy :pir_laugh2:

DSCN2481_zpsvag81egc.jpg

DSCN2482_zpstjx7zebk.jpg

DSCN2483_zpsw8huubfh.jpg

DSCN2485_zps2uqf3lm8.jpg

DSCN2487_zpsjmedjteh.jpg

Crimson that just put a huge smile on my face. LOVE IT. that's an incredibly cool governor broad-suit.

That Governor guy is truely dangerous! pir_laugh2.gif

Light effects are great again.

I am just wondering whether a pirate cyborg should be placed in the Scifi forum, but ok.

:thumbup:

Hahaha! this is just great, I loved it!

Btw, does the left arm shoots...parrots?

Omg, this is fantastic. I especially love the posed scene. The lighting makes it look like a still from an action movie. Its great.

Really great MOC. At first I thought the boats would make the feet to large (what they do), but at least he is able to walk over water. And I believe the flag is upside down.

And regarding the parrot cannon: it might shoot gilded parrot statues to terrorize the pirates with the gold they are wished to get their hands on. Quite ironic. ;-)

Thanks for comments :) Rotaser, yes the boats are to large, but the idea was to give him ability to run on the water pirate_blush.gif You are right, flag is up side down, my mistake (what a shame...)

Parrot is a kind of a pick, used in close combats, cannons are to shot from distance.

Nicely done, too bad it's a bit late for the 'dress my exo-suit challenge", it would have been a nice entry pir_laugh2.gif .

I like the use of the fort panels on the legs.