Garmadon

[G:I14, U vs DK] Recruiting for Ulandus!

Many of the Kaliphlinians have tired of serving the Desert King, and now come in great numbers to sign up for the Ulandian army, who they found had been far better masters!

17082656479_0d2d7ea0ef_z.jpg

A closeup shot:

17081099228_79d3585051_z.jpg

Figless (and structure-less as well! :laugh:):

17268855775_430945ff9b_z.jpg

A guerrilla against the DK from me. Although it is not red on the map, I14 was claimed by the DK for an overwhelming victory - or something like that! :tongue::laugh:

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Nice little scene. The building/shack is a colorful touch. If they keep coming that rapidly the army is going to be huge. But where are they keeping all the new uniforms? Haha. As always, nice base. Studs don't have to be ugly.

It's a nice scene Garmadon but honestly, the whole scene depends on those custom helmets which I think is not really in the spirit.

Great work, Garmadon! The irregular base is very nice and I like the use of bright colors for the stand :thumbup:

@robuko: The helmets aren't actually custom, they're from the ninjago line: Link

They are going the wrong way. They need to be turning in those helmets. Nice little scene!

Edited by Blufiji

Nice little scene. The building/shack is a colorful touch. If they keep coming that rapidly the army is going to be huge. But where are they keeping all the new uniforms? Haha. As always, nice base. Studs don't have to be ugly.

Thanks Captain! Hmm, maybe they are all in the other box! :laugh: (you can't see it in the pic, but it is behind the soldier, I assure you! :tongue:)

Fun scene!

Thanks GG!

It's a nice scene Garmadon but honestly, the whole scene depends on those custom helmets which I think is not really in the spirit.

Thanks robuko! As LJ said, those are real LEGO helmets (and I'm a purist :wink:)

Great work, Garmadon! The irregular base is very nice and I like the use of bright colors for the stand :thumbup:

@robuko: The helmets aren't actually custom, they're from the ninjago line: Link

Thanks LJ glad you like it, especially as I wasn't too sure about the yellow and green myself!

They are going the wrong way. They need to be turning in thse helmets. Nice little scene!

Haha! Thanks Blufiji! :laugh:

Neat little build!

Thanks Andrew! :classic:

Nice scene here Garmadon, the ridiculousness of the quick change is quite humorous! :laugh:

:thumbup:

Are we sure the same guys aren't just getting uniforms from all three factions and selling them for profit? :tongue:

Nice build! :thumbup:

My mistake, should have guessed it would be ninjago! This build really reminds me of the Dr Seuss story of the star bellied sneetches.

Thanks all!

Nice scene here Garmadon, the ridiculousness of the quick change is quite humorous! :laugh:

:thumbup:

Ha, ha! Thanks Kai!

Are we sure the same guys aren't just getting uniforms from all three factions and selling them for profit? :tongue:

Nice build! :thumbup:

Ha, ha! Let's hope not! :laugh: Thanks U-M!

My mistake, should have guessed it would be ninjago! This build really reminds me of the Dr Seuss story of the star bellied sneetches.

:laugh::roflmao:

Great :classic: . I like the kitbash minifigures and the base.

Thanks Balbo!

Edited by Garmadon

Neat sandscape, and I really like the recruiting office :thumbup: Great fig posing too :classic:

Thanks SK, glad you like it! :classic: