Garmadon

[WZ13, Ulandus] Why!? If you haven't put it together backward

The High Council soldiers had been travelling for a while already on their nifty little movable fortresses, highly hopeful of a successful - and hopefully undisturbed - trip to the sea.

17268183575_596a264303_z.jpg

However, before long they found out that they had been discovered by a party of Ulanders and made ready for an attack.

17267647401_b52dfa71ba_z.jpg

To their disappointment and dismay, however, they found out too late that they had put it together backwards!

17268162255_0f75254987_z.jpg

They were quickly finished off by the Ulanders.

17060777567_e2373f1f23_z.jpg

(The way it should have been! :tongue:) :laugh:

17060788187_aac44e39a5_z.jpg

Here is a picture of the trebuchet by itself (I hope the protruding leg can be called reasonable overhang!)

17080426638_5596842b1a_z.jpg

My entry to WZ13, I choose H5 as the next warzone if I win.

I would like to receive UoP credit for:

History - 1

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Ha! A little humor never hurt. Good job with the trebuchet. The base is nice and you've really crammed the action in there. I know what it's like to rush something and then goof it up. I guess those soldiers "learned" from their mistake too...although in a slightly more permanent manner. Good job and keep it up!

Neat entry, the irregular base is quite nice :thumbup: The moveable fortress does seem like it would be easy to go around, even if constructed properly though :look::wink:

Ha! A little humor never hurt. Good job with the trebuchet. The base is nice and you've really crammed the action in there. I know what it's like to rush something and then goof it up. I guess those soldiers "learned" from their mistake too...although in a slightly more permanent manner. Good job and keep it up!

Thanks Captain Dee, it took quite a while to get it all on a 16x32!

Nice work! :thumbup:

Thanks GG (again)!

Neat entry, the irregular base is quite nice :thumbup: The moveable fortress does seem like it would be easy to go around, even if constructed properly though :look::wink:

Thanks LJ! Hey, I didn't build it! (well, actually I did, but you know what I mean :tongue::laugh:)

Nice wagon!

Thanks Andrew!

The humor in this one really stands out. I like the trebuchet.

Thanks Blufiji, glad you like it!

Very nice moving fortress here, I really like how easily and simply it lifts up! You've packed quite a bit onto that base too! :thumbup:

Very nice moving fortress here, I really like how easily and simply it lifts up! You've packed quite a bit onto that base too! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, glad you like it! :wink:

I like these moving fortresses! Nice story too! :thumbup:

Thanks LV! I've really enjoyed seeing some of the things that were built for this warzone as well! :excited:

Really nice work Garmadon! The story is funny and the build is really cool, especially the trebuchet :)

Neat wagon and barricade. I think another horse would be a good addition, for more pulling power. And the catapult/trebuchet looks a little odd to me, particularly the legs.

Though it's a cool angled design :classic:

Really nice work Garmadon! The story is funny and the build is really cool, especially the trebuchet :)

Thanks LordDan!

Neat wagon and barricade. I think another horse would be a good addition, for more pulling power. And the catapult/trebuchet looks a little odd to me, particularly the legs.

Though it's a cool angled design :classic:

Thanks SK! Yes, I was going to add another horse but I was already having a tough time fitting it inside the size limit as it is! :laugh: As to the trebuchet, I do think that the front legs should have been tilted in a little, and they are a bit thick... it did look better in real life though! :laugh: