i build this in red :classic:

nice one - but I kinda have to admit that I like the blue version more. When I was building mine after I was done with ordering needed blue axles, there are only 2 blue left in total on whole bricklink for quite some time :D

foosOeP.jpg

SChE1V3.jpg

Edited by filuS

Did you guys reverse engineer, or does someone have instructions? I've wanted to build this for a while

Did you guys reverse engineer, or does someone have instructions? I've wanted to build this for a while

The builder itself didn’t provide any. But, EB user, filuS has been able to mostly replicate this model HERE!

Perhaps you should contact him. :wink:

Edited by KamalMYafi

I've wanted to build this for a while

Same here. Glancing at the pictures there's a lot to assume for reverse engineering. There's some chassis shots, but I'm not really sure how to start as they are not very high quality

1429641880m_DISPLAY.jpg

personally, I'm still witing on Sariel's before I start judging, but still beautiful...

It is awesome to see instructions created for this car!  Has there been modifications done to the original in blue?  A quick scan of the parts list shows Qty. 6 of LEGO PART 42003 Technic Axle and Pin Connector Perpendicular 3L with 2 Pin Holes which doesn't exist in blue.

I think this red version uses more "colored" parts than original - in render I spotted some pieces in red that were originally black, so I guess that's were this is coming from.

Anyway, it's great to see instructions for this car as it (along with Francesco) deserves a wider recognition :)

Is it possible, that there are instruction errors for the rear suspension. I have started building this car. in my case, the rear suspension doesn't work because of the 3x3 thin beams.

okay thx. the next thing is the center console. It's only fixed up front. very very fragile and lots of errors in the instructions.