jaredchan

[MOC] Avengers: Age of Ultron

I love it! Great job :) love how Cap is mid-flip. This scene was so cool in slo mo and you captured it perfectly

Thanks for your support and all the kind words guys!

The model is recreated very well, the only difference is that the building is more tan than gray, you should try to remake it in tan and dark tan, and if you have enought pieces you can make all the eight sides. But this is a great work, actually the best on the internet from Avengers 2, can you add more photos from other sides?

This is amazing. Seriously, this is wonderful. The posing of the figures, the architecture, and the usage of the clear pieces to hold the flying bits are all great.

Now, to be pedantic, (and I doubt anyone would even care about this enough to change it) the figures aren't perfect for the scene. During this scene, Cap was missing his helmet, Thor was capeless and sleeveless, and Hawkeyes costume is the one represented by his Avengers figure. Then again, you have all the Age of Ultron figures assembled, so as a display piece of those figures, it's perfect.

1 hour ago, Michael Shi said:

wow!

I hope you enjoy it.

have any more?

I'm not sure what "I hope you enjoy it, have any more?" means, but the moc creator hasn't been on this site in 7 years, so I'm guessing the answer is no.