[MOC] Avengers: Age of Ultron

img_8881.jpg

img_8925.jpg

img_8928.jpg

img_8933.jpg

img_2784.jpg

“Is that the best you can do?”

“You did ask”

Have you seen the movie yet? I have you like this scene :-)

Absolutely awesome! I've actually been planning on doing something like this myself.

If I were to suggest an addition I would get a Quicksilver and use some trans-bricks to make a speed effect after him and have some ultron drones fly in the air besides him

Thanks guys! I built this scene based on the trailers and I did thought about adding Vision and Quicksilver (who were both absent in the trailers), I had actually reserved some space for both of them and would add them back if I put this on display somehow later :-)

Nice work! :thumbup: It looks just like it does in the trailers. How many drones did you use?

Very well done especially on how this scene being derived after finished watching the movie. Lovely. Aren't you missing someone? :wink:

Nice job! I haven't seen the movie yet, but it seems trailer accurate. I really like your arch design and the brick-built Avengers logo!

Thanks everyone ;-)

I have readjusted the shutter of my camera and see who's captured in a photo this time!

img_2912.jpg

This really is a great MOC/diorama.

Probably the best way I've seen of being able to display all of the Avengers and a raft of Ultrons.

There's some real movement in there and yet everyone has their own space and it doesn't feel too crowded!

This is an amazing MOC and looks like a great display piece anywhere in the house. Excellent work sir and keep it up. :thumbup: :thumbup: You get 2 thumbs all the way up from me!!!

This is awesome! If only there were instructions on how to build this. Because I would!

Edited by Davids19