Sign in to follow this  
Lancethecat

[SPC] Cat A - Buccaneers of the Galaxy

Star Captain

Star Captain likes to think of himself as the group's leader, but for the past few years he's become a recluse, sitting out missions in his hoverchair while the rest of the crew goes on adventures without him. He's thinking about retiring from the pirate life and becoming a construction worker, or maybe a raptor trainer.

17239090455_09de1aaee9.jpg

Lady Gamma

Lady Gamma is the crew's chief weapons designer and war correspondent. Her habit of building guns that promptly blow up in their users' faces has labelled her as the 'Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy'.

17239095235_c236a1a07e.jpg

Roger the Cabin Boy

Roger the Raccoon-Boy was found digging around in the galley's garbage chute. Instead of throwing him out or putting him in the dinner pot, the crew decided to adopt him as their cabin boy. While there's no doubt that he can cook a mean stew, the others wish that he would start wearing pants.

17052920229_975c92931b.jpg

GORT

GORT used to be king of an entire race of tree-squids, but turned pirate once they realized he was selling them out to a paper company and ran him off the planet. The crew now uses him to store all the treasure they steal acquire. The only words he ever says are 'garble garble'; the others think he's just being weird, but the truth it that he can't speak because his mouth is full of treasure.

17051339138_d7bbf31ff9.jpg

Destructor

He used to be called Steve the Sunny Space Skull, but after his planet was destroyed by the Dread Pirate Ronan, a venomous rage was unleashed inside him and he became known as Destructor. Wielding twin daggers, Destructor will obliterate everything and everyone in his path. He's a lot of fun at parties.

17237390992_59af518e6e.jpg

Saurokan

The Dread Pirate Ronan was infamous for extracting the life essence from innocent seamen and placing them inside robotic bodies, effectively building an army of slaves. The only remnant of their former lives as honest sailors is their penchant for wearing colorful bandannas.

17239130075_e1029c2040.jpg

Edited by Lancethecat

They seem a bot more like Guardians than pirates to me if you catch my drift :wink: I love the builds, especially Gro- er, Gort and Draxtructor!

oooooo, the most abstract crew I ever saw, bg stories are also original, sometimes I wish there would be some easy animate option somewhere to make all these as a short film :classic::thumbup:

He's thinking about retiring from the pirate life and becoming a construction worker, or maybe a raptor trainer.

I seriously laughed out loud at this.