Sign in to follow this  
Crimson Pirate

Add some light to Pirate sets!

That's not official Lego lights :( it's from Brickstuff, but if you want to get it you have to know someone from USA, because Brickstuff don't send it abroad (big tax for electronics or something...)

I wanted to know what you usw to make that, too. Your photos are really beautiful. Nevertheless you took 2 of my favorite sets. Brick on.

The ship looks nice lit up... and the governor getting his, uh, hat adjusted is funny. And I thought all he wanted was gold... Keep tinkering with it and you just might rival the old catalog photography.

I have to say, this looks fantastic! Typically at conventions I see lighting effects employed mostly by City, Space and Sci-fi builders, but the way you've lit this shows that it can also go a long way toward making a historical scene look dynamic and moody!

I have just seen the Caribbean Clipper photos now. They are really cool, but it would be better if electric cables don't remain visibles. By the way, I'd like seeing Anne fighting broadside with a sword, not only with her bare hands.

In any case, really cool photos.

Thank you for comparing my photos to those in ancient catalogs :) I'm far away from making amazing and magic pics like in old lego adverts, but I always try to do my best.

Yeah, I don't like visible cables, but with this stuff it's sometimes hard to hide them, especially when you try to give minifigures lighting torches and you don want to hurt them :)

Today or tommorow you can expect more photos with another small sets!

Absolutely lovely....beautiful photos. I'm a pirate but I have a sensitive side...and you have touch it pirate_wubnew.gif

I loved that old official Lego dioramas of 90s catalogues...and I really miss them. So thanks a lot for your work...and of course, I totally love that light effects

Man, the rest of the pics are AWESOME!!!

Hahaha! Love your old school-style! It's obvious that you love that Classic Pirates, you respect de original looking, your inspiration from that old catalog scans...

Excellent! We want more pics!

Awesome !

Bringing old Classic Pirates sets to life. I love your way to "enlighten" pirate_laugh_new.gif those great sets from the past we all love. Great job, can't wait to see other pics.

Perhaps : (wispering) Enchanted Island with some red lights in the statue...

HI again!

Sorry Faladrin. I'm not in possess in islanders sets :( \they could have look good too, but most of my pirate sets I have are from Imperial Soldiers theme, soon I will show you Eldoraro, maybe with a ship also and scenery ;)

But now... this is time for a legend, lighted BSB!

DSCN2636_zps5clz3pka.jpg

DSCN2633_zpszsthkfvm.jpg

DSCN2638_zpsbg74chjt.jpg

DSCN2623_zpshta8e2dk.jpg

DSCN2628_zpsgb2ekjcw.jpg

DSCN2632_zpsdznohtql.jpg

HI again!

Sorry Faladrin. I'm not in possess in islanders sets :( \they could have look good too, but most of my pirate sets I have are from Imperial Soldiers theme, soon I will show you Eldoraro, maybe with a ship also and scenery ;)

But now... this is time for a legend, lighted BSB!

Oh too bad you don't have islanders.

But you are forgiven ! The Black Sea Barracuda ! Yeah ! That is AWESOME !

Hum...hum... I'm calm ok... Well, great job. I will wait for Eldorado. Seems good to me.