lightningtiger

Wandin Valley IGA Supermarket & True Value Hardware Store

Okay, so this one isn't totally new but it has improvements.......which I have taken better photos of those and aspects of the MOC.

People and more fruit & veg are coming......keep watching !

1429704131m_DISPLAY.jpg14297041651_DISPLAY.jpg14297041311_DISPLAY.jpg14297041312_DISPLAY.jpg14297041323_DISPLAY.jpg14297041324_DISPLAY.jpg14297041325_DISPLAY.jpg14297041336_DISPLAY.jpg14297041337_DISPLAY.jpg14297041348_DISPLAY.jpg

Looking great - like that paint mixer!

Thanks I had to make some internal changes to the grocery side post-NM.......more coming......oh, boy is there more coming so keep watching ! :wink: (starting next week) :blush:

Very good so far. It looks very realistic and all the "missing" details will surely bring it to life. Keep it up!

Very good so far. It looks very realistic and all the "missing" details will surely bring it to life. Keep it up!

Thanks 'Captan Dee', missing details you might say are more people inside......well, I'm working on it (note - has anyone spied someone visiting from Springfield ?).

Keep watching ! :wink:

I do like the treys/stands for produce. Plus the scale is something I've never seen done before :thumbup: I'm contemplating doing a mini-mart (or a bakery) myself...

I do like the treys/stands for produce. Plus the scale is something I've never seen done before :thumbup: I'm contemplating doing a mini-mart (or a bakery) myself...

Thanks 'wooootles', I say go mini-mart. :wink:

Keep watching and Brick On !

Ideas support count currently 47.

Ideas support update 91, fingers crossed for 100 and beyond.

Though I'm still thinking of changing the Spring Gully stand and changing it to normal supermarket shelves.

Keep watching !

It's certainly cleaner and tidier than any supermarket I've been to - but a really nice build! The details are great, I think you have some really inventive building techniques for seemingly simple (in the real world) things like shelves, holders and shopping items. Good work!

It's certainly cleaner and tidier than any supermarket I've been to - but a really nice build! The details are great, I think you have some really inventive building techniques for seemingly simple (in the real world) things like shelves, holders and shopping items. Good work!

Thanks 'The Indivisible Woman', though I have filled up a bit of space now you can't drive your tank down between the shelves and counters ! :laugh:

Brick On and Keep watching ! :grin:

It's been a long time between drinks for this one and only today did it click onto 500 supporters on Ideas. I can only hope for more supports, gee at the moment with all the bad luck I have been having well I kind of need it.

By the way I forgot to pop up some fresh images so here we go.....

2090221-o_19ue18ain1s743aquh1g2p6f74-thumbnail.jpg2090227-o_19ue18p1f1ledk141i5n198s1k9ve-thumbnail.jpg

Yes, I have included a post office agency inside their now. It's a very common sight in many country towns that the post office is found in supermarkets or hardware stores or these general store combos.

Brick On everyone !