Digger1221

[SPC] Cat C - Shipwreck Encampment

Shipwreck Encampment:

16604761674_6ea38b494e_c.jpg

Deep among the dunes of a vast alien desert, a long forgotten shipwreck basks in the searing extraterrestrial sunlight.

Seeking refuge from pursuing authorities, a band of scoundrelish space pirates has made their camp here. A line of speeder exhaust stretches through across the desert to the hideout, denoting the arrival of a shipment of the pirates treasure...

17201286556_c6732b9378_c.jpg

17039696890_6c21f71ce7_c.jpg

17227263925_53955860a3_c.jpg

17039447288_1e93680684_c.jpg

Haven't posted here in a while! Here's my entry to the Space Pirates Contest. I usually build castle, so doing a space moc was a fun challenge, but something I've been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for checking it out! ;)

Soli Deo Gloria!

That stripped out hull is crazy! This is really amazing! You've nailed all the details and conveyed a fantastic sci-fi vibe.

Suprised I haven't replied here! This is so cool! Love the SNOT holding up the rocks and on the the ship

Awesome scene here, I love it! The scene also reminds me of the Riddick movies! Also,what torso is that one the minifig talking to the guy in the speeder? That minifig looks super cool! :blush::thumbup:

This is a great ship wreck. :thumbup:

I am definitely using your idea for glider wings as temporary roofs/tents. Nice piece usage.

A brilliant MOC - evocative and full of great details. Congrats on the win in the contest!