Sign in to follow this  
jifel

little armory offline?

every time i try to view LA it says its gonna come back soon, is this the case everywhere?

jifel

I'm quite sure the "come back soon" message has been there for atleast a year. I'd always try to view the store and no dice.

He originally sold the website and now sells through Sith35's BL store. They ARE coming back, the last I heard from him, they're restocking their supplies and making new items.

There is also a shop in Europe that you can use that sell his stuff.

He ships worldwide.

I just recevied a order from him.

Here is the link:

Bricklink

-Ras-

There is also a shop in Europe that you can use that sell his stuff.

He ships worldwide.

I just recevied a order from him.

Here is the link:

Bricklink

-Ras-

I'm not sure, but I think that's someone else who takes Little Armory's weapons and sells them himself. :-/

I'm not sure, but I think that's someone else who takes Little Armory's weapons and sells them himself. :-/
When I was about to buy my first guns from LA I sent him a mail.

He replyed that I should use his European contact instead.

And that is this guy.

-Ras-

Jeff has a very bad opinion of Heinjan now, odd since he was originally an approved LA vendor, I'm unsure what his beef was but Jeff would ask anyone to not support the European seller anymore.

Jeff has a very bad opinion of Heinjan now, odd since he was originally an approved LA vendor, I'm unsure what his beef was but Jeff would ask anyone to not support the European seller anymore.

As a close friend of Hein-Jan I want to reply in this case.

Hein-jan was indeed an approved LA Vendor. When Jeff stopped selling the weapons, Hein-Jan made the de disicion to make new weapons for himself and sell them worldwide.

Hein-Jan also makes new wapons now ( only SW and SF ) .

It is up to yourselfs if you want to buy the weapons or not. But I can promise you this : If you want a new weapon made, Hein-Jan is always looking for new stuff, so if you have any ideas, contact him ;-)

Edited by Saint

Now that I know a bit the story, I can say that I met Jan and his is really a nice guy who is selling beutifull products !!

He told us the whole Little Armory story (and the problems with Jeff) and its not a great story for Jan. Actually since he bacame a member here, he might stop in and tell the whole story !!

I have several of his weapons and I truly love them, so do not hesitate to send him PMs on this board ;-)

The quality level is impressive and the design is sweeet *wub*

*yoda*

i would like to thank Eurobricks to let me post this mail

so you all know the real story this i promiss you

her you have my part of the story

i was a retailer for Jeff

i also was his bigest retailer

to start from the beginning

i have sold littlearmory weapons for all most 3 years

and every thing went great

up to last February 2005

when i ordered $1200 worth of parts from Jeff

i send him the money before hand as all ways

when i got the parts from him i only got $600 worth of parts

i phoned Jeff and asked him about the $600 worth of missing parts

he told me he would send them as soon as space LTD had them made

there was no problem jet

i waited 100 days for the parts and my stock was running low again

i called Jeff and asked him about the parts and that i wanted to place a new order of $3500

he told me to order strait from space LTD

this i never dun before but it sounded good to me

i called space LTD to place the order space LTD told me that Jeff needed to give his OK on me ordering strait from them

after a few days space LTD got the OK from Jeff

but that all money questions and payments are to be answered only threw Jeff

i placed the order of $3500 with space LTD

after 2 days space LTD called me that the order i placed could not be made because Jeff had a open account that he still had to pay for and until that time the order i placed was put on hold

i called Jeff and he told me that the bill was only $450 he still had to pay with space LTD for one of his old orders!!

i told Jeff that i would send him $500 to pay for that bill and that later on we could minus the 2 amounts on the total bill i owed him from space LTD

every thing went great up to know space LTD send me the parts super!!

when i called Jeff to let me know the total amount i owned him

he told me that the bill from space LTD was $3500 i answered him that with OK

so $3500-1100=$2400 so i owned him $2400 and that i would send that money right a way

on his part of the phone it was silent for at least 1 minute

then he told me that i was to forget about the $1100 and see it as a gift to him???

i asked him wy? we had a business deal with each other and no more then that

he was mad and so was i

2 days later i emailed him to send me the real bill witch was $3500-$1100= $2400

he send me a mail back that i had to pay him $3500 and send every thing back to him

or pay him $6000

know i was really mad

this is not the way to do business with a retailer or with any one

i send him $2400 on this same day and that was it for me

a good partner ship down the drain

when i found out later what he posted about me on FBTB that i stole money from him and that i did not pay my bill with him

i try ed to post feedback on this matter to defend my self on FBTB

there was 1 moderator Cello Collin that blocked me from given comment

to Jeffs accusation's all the time and he stil dus this

i have tryed more then 6 times to tell my part of the story and every time he locked and deleted me from comments

he must be a very good friend of Jeffs i guess

even this one is closed know but i think this moderator is fair because he also closed Jeff this time

i had only two options left

1. sell the parts i have and then stop

2. make my own molds and go on

then Jeff send a email to bricklink demanding them to take me off from bricklink

i explained to bricklink that that would be impossible because of the free market we live in

and that if lego demanded bricklink to stop selling bricks it would be better to close all off bricklink

bricklink answered me that if i would change my store name and take away all of the littlearmory text

i could keep on selling on bricklink

so i did and i am still selling over there

because of this action from Jeff i made the decision to make my own molds

and even make new weapons

my littlearmory website witch i payed for $2200 and i put up with Jeffs permission will go away soon because i will have no more use for it is is long past

we have a new website www.thelittlearmsshop.com

i will go on with this because he made me very mad about the BS he has told every one over her on FBTB a bout me

i will not make any castle sets that is 100% sure

i will make space (star wars) modern weapons from todays army's

i am great full to you that i can tell my story to some one

and that FBTB cant block this

this is the small version of the story

but this is what happened and nothing els

this is old news know i gess

we do have new news also

since 16, September 2007 LEGOLAND GERMANY is selling my weapons pack in ther STORES!!!

this is a dream come treu for me

if any one has new idees for weapons let me know PLEASE

soon some thing very special will be made i think you all wil like very much

thank you

www.thelittlearmsshop.com

Hein-Jan Kemperman

Wow, that's a really sad story, sorry to hear all that happened to you and thanks for sharing for those of us who wondered. It's a shame when something you enjoy gets ruined for you...

Thanks for sharing your side of the story with us Hein-Jan, as a member of fbtb i have read Jeff's posts and to have your side to balance it out is great.

It sounds like you were given a real raw deal, so i'm happy to see that you have recovered and more so to hear that your customs are now being sold in a lego shop.

:-)

Thanks for sharing Hein-Jan... that is a very sad and hard misunderstanding. *sad*

Good luck in your continuation to sell custom weapons. :-)

this is not the way to do business with a retailer or with any one

Certainly he appears unfamiliar with the concept of "business". I contacted him back when he was offering the Little Armory for sale on eBay. His responses were not what you would expect from someone familiar with normal business practices. How do you expect to sell a business when you will not even make basic disclosures on assets, liabilities and annual turnover?

Anyway, good luck with your venture.

Honestly, this is why you go into business with a signed contract and a lawyer. As much as it sucks, get everything in writing, every agreement, every transaction...

That's Hinckley's business sense 101 X-D

i will not make any castle sets that is 100% sure

That is too bad Hein-Jan, may I ask why not? Personally, I'd like to see more Castle customs.

Though I'm not familiar with Jeff's side of the story, from what you told us I think you have not been treated very fairly, both by Jeff and the FBTB community. But I'm glad you managed to turn this situation around and set up a successful business of your own!

Honestly, this is why you go into business with a signed contract and a lawyer. As much as it sucks, get everything in writing, every agreement, every transaction...

That's Hinckley's business sense 101 X-D

The experiences of Hein-Jan certainly prove your point Hinckley! An acquaintance of mine had similar problems when he tried to co-venture with another company. They sweet-talked him into making large investments in time, effort and money, but when it was time to hold up their end of the bargain, they left him standing in the cold. It was a hard lesson, but now at least he puts everything in writing.

Thank you for all your suport and very friendly coments

this is the real story i have posted i promiss you all

every one that knows me and did buy parts in the past know that i keep my

part of any deel i make, big or small

wy i was not given the chance on FBTB to defend my on the matter i do not know

i still have the wich that i could also tell my part ther so every one knows

what realy did happen between jeff and my self

it has bin a long time a go know so i wil leave it at that

i am looking to the future know and it is very promissing for me and for

the Customers i will do my best to make the best peaces posible

thank you thank you all of you!!!!!

thelittlearmsshop

Hein-Jan Kemperman

Really sorry to hear that... I didn't know anything was going on but it must be really cool to have LEGOLAND SELLING YOUR STUFF! That makes it basically official LEGO products! From what I understand, what happened, was you ordered stuff from Jeff, and he didn't have it all, so you ordered it from a company, and Jeff got mad at you for that? I don't really understand but I can tell you are being treated unfairly.