Dubbadgrim

Bug Buffet

Due to the increased sacrificial demands of their holy statue, the locals of Otatop Island are forced to survive on their most hated meal ever - bug salad.

Temple inspired by 'simplybrickingit'.

17193950986_6083f1b4e3_z.jpg

Edited by Dubbadgrim

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your MOC. This creation is so original on many point of views. I really like the pose you used for your islanders.

That's an excellent composition with good rockwork and vegetation. The Islanders don't get a lot of attention so this is nice for a change. The red hairpiece looks a little too modern but I guess you were looking for variety which is fine. King Kahuka (or whoever you built him to be) is prominently positioned and the sacrificial pigs, veggies and bugs make for an original and humorous build. Brick on!

Well done! I really like the plants and how the rocks fit in perfectly. But why must the pigs die? pirate_cry4.gif They can eat bugs all they want, just don't touch the pigs. pirate_pirate_angry.gif Anyway, great MOC.

Edited by James Wellington

What a strange tribe. I thought all islanders were cannibals?

Great work on the landscape. Those colors look real good together. :thumbup:

Thanks for comments everyone! Looking forward to doing some more islander stuff someday.

The red hairpiece looks a little too modern but I guess you were looking for variety which is fine.

hehe you're right. Let's just say they had hairdye from... uh... red clay ? pirate_laugh2.gif

What a strange tribe. I thought all islanders were cannibals?

Maybe when the bugs run out pirate_blush.gif

Edited by Dubbadgrim

the locals of Otatop Island are forced to survive on their most hated meal ever - bug salad.

There was this one time at Template of Doom when... pirate_laugh2.gif