Sign in to follow this  
def

Pelly's Paradise Day Five: Six Little Indians

The Story

17185738376_11388ea887_o.png

Lind Whisperer is pretty satisfied with his performance. "I was suspected from day one, and got lynched on day four! Nobody investigated me! No night actions on me! I was lynched purely for being scummy! Um, wait..."

In walks the face of doom.

17004240497_5ddf293616_o.png

"..."

17023904048_f9ffe7b174_o.png

"...!"

Pelly is done.

Night time.

Bob and Mencot, out on the town. Er, out in the small room.

17209971432_07d1d8d564_o.png

Bob is elated. "I haven't haz any night pictures yet. Now is time for me nice!"

Mencot concurs, "Reggil pifuta;d sheiry!#"

Of course, they never hear the steps behind them.

16589191154_3fc2d9412c_o.png

In fact, they barely hear the sound of their heads being taken off.

17211058181_94c049cdcf_o.png

Bob utters his last words, "I am night killed, me haz happy. Bob is death worthy!"

Mencot says stuff too. "Asdfliyflyuvkjhslue! Nbv!

Morning comes.

17025470909_23563055a9_o.png

Pelly uses his wit, "..."

Def steps in, "Ah yes, you lynched well! Congratulations. But you are down two townies, and, if you haven't already clued in, a SK walks among you. So, some of you are town, some of you are not. Figure it out."

Costumes

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town players must wear a costume. Scum may or may not wear a costume.

Costumes will be offered in two shifts, roughly 12 hours apart from each other. There will be two separate assortments for each shift. Players may not wear the same costume on consecutive nights.

Players who choose not to select their own costume will be randomly assigned one from the remaining stock. Costumes taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the game and not offered again.

Players select costumes by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Costume A

Costume B def

Costume C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that costume their selection.<players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

2. Gandolf's Pointy Hat

3. Iron Patriot's Helmet

4. Storm's Lightning

5. Flash's Lightning Cowl

The Characters

16392404214_eeea6014c7_o.png Pelly, your host

16827294080_d22302726b_o.png def, cosplaying as Bloodbrick

16807412997_293b278f74_o.png Zepher, cosplaying as Mr. Freeze

16988826786_e95416d419_o.png Dark Dragon, cosplaying as Storm

16394676793_27e1b6de42_o.png Legospy, cosplaying as The Lone Ranger

17013370142_d64634bc17_o.png Pirate Dave, cosplaying as 80's Magneto

16392398834_337c17c29a_o.png Jluck, cosplaying as Indy Jones and the Temple of Doom

16828592649_ab861836fb_o.png Brickelodeon, cosplaying as Blackbeard

The Deceased

16885222460_6273d18a9c_o.png Stickfig, lynched Day One, Town

16884989718_9c83bd82bb_o.png Dragonator, killed night one, Town

17046811616_1539f7dabf_o.png TinyPiesAreUs, killed night one, Town

17114646211_251a0247ec_o.png Tamamono, lynched day two, Scum

16927742470_223a09d26b_o.png JackJonespaw, killed night two, Town

16495153143_5be1134ffd_o.png Shadows, killed night two, Town

16927506078_c9dcdac7de_o.png Lady K, killed night two, Town

16975365708_ea7205d3c3_o.png Walter Kovacs, lynched day three, Town

17162521731_c087e53252_o.png fhomoss, killed night three, Town

16975598650_141b9cd3f7_o.png Dragonfire, killed night three, Town

16540947344_210029534a_o.png Mostlytechnic, killed night three, Scum

17004197537_b4d42b52d1_o.png Lind Whisperer, lynched day four, Scum

17211052321_7c023ff156_o.png Bob, killed night four, Town

17025467439_3785e89e4e_o.png Mencot, killed night four, Town

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reachedafter 72 hours or if a unanimous vote is reached by the 48-hour point. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM or by other players. No quoting PMs. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

Day Five, Shift One:

1. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

2. Gandolf's Pointy Hat

3. Iron Patriot's Helmet

4. Storm's Lightning

5. Flash's Lightning Cowl piratedave84

1. Mr. Freeze's Coolant Zepher

2. Gandolf's Pointy Hat

3. Iron Patriot's Helmet

4. Storm's Lightning

Here's how Things should play out:

Darkdragon gets Gandolf's Pointy Hat

Lego Spy gets Iron Patriot's helmet

Brickelodeon gets Blackbeard's shag

Jluck gets Gandolf's Pointy Hat

Zepher took the coolant ... not cool dude!

So here's where we stand:

DD, Dave and Legospy are not scum.

Brick is not investigated but has shown town tells and has given us our first scum BUT did not vote for 2 of the scum lynches opting to vote out of the lynch and vote for others. Here's a breakdown:

Day 1: Votes with the group and lynches Stickfig

Day 2: Gives us Tammo as a scum result yet Votes for Lind who later turns out to be scum; scum is lynched

Day 3: Votes for MT who later turns out to be scum; scum is; lynched

Day 4: Votes for Lind

This voting pattern combined with his double-crossing DD, myslef and Zepher makes me wary of him.

Zepher and Jluck are unconfirmed

I think that Brick is the SK and has struck a deal with scum or is scum.

Zepher and Jluck could either be scum or town.

In light of my recent findings/deductions. I would like for DD to get the Cop hat and Brick to get Gandalf's hat.

New costume attribution:

Darkdragon gets Blackbeard's shag

Brickelodeon gets Gandolf's Pointy Hat

Jluck gets Storm's lightning

I'm thinking of Jluck or Zepher as the lynch for today. What do you guys think?

One of them is town, the other is scum or the SK

You are the SK or Scum

I'm fine with any of the 3 options

:hmpf:

I've told you at least 4 times now, I am not the SK. I am really starting to be suspicious of you because you wont even consider any other possibility. How does voting for scum 3 nights in a row make me suspicious dude?

I think that Zepher or Lego Spy is the SK. Remember that the SK get's investigated at town in this game, so Lego Spy has as much of a chance of being SK as anyone else.

2. Gandolf's Pointy Hat

3. Iron Patriot's Helmet Lego Spy

4. Storm's Lightning

Remember that the SK get's investigated at town in this game, so Lego Spy has as much of a chance of being SK as anyone else.

Wait, when did this come about?

Dave, which do you want me to take? I am ok with anything that doesn't make me talk funny. :laugh:

Get the cop, Blackbeard's shag

:hmpf:

I've told you at least 4 times now, I am not the SK. I am really starting to be suspicious of you because you wont even consider any other possibility. How does voting for scum 3 nights in a row make me suspicious dude?

I think that Zepher or Lego Spy is the SK. Remember that the SK get's investigated at town in this game, so Lego Spy has as much of a chance of being SK as anyone else.

Sorry I got confused you voted outside the scum lynch for Tammo; sorry I;m doing a lot of things at the same time and I'm getting confused ... I'm still suspicious of you, sorry

AS for the SK you;ll notice that my statement says that I, Legospy and DD are not scum; I am aware that DD or Legospy could be the SK but I doubt it

[snip]

Zepher and Jluck are unconfirmed

I think that Brick is the SK and has struck a deal with scum or is scum.

Zepher and Jluck could either be scum or town.

In light of my recent findings/deductions. I would like for DD to get the Cop hat and Brick to get Gandalf's hat.

New costume attribution:

Darkdragon gets Blackbeard's shag

Brickelodeon gets Gandolf's Pointy Hat

Jluck gets Storm's lightning

One of them is town, the other is scum or the SK

You are the SK or Scum

I'm fine with any of the 3 options

My record speaks for itself. Go back through and see what I've done if you need convincing. However, I'm starting to get hoarse over here yelling that we need to kill Zepher, why has that gone nowhere?

I just want to say, you and DD could be the final scum, and you are ensuring that the town doesn't get an investigation by taking the thief and the cop. I don't trust anyone at this point, but I don't think DD should have the investigator. You should steal it from whoever has it Dave.

2. Gandolf's Pointy Hat

4. Storm's Lightning

Wait, when did this come about?

Screwed that up, try again.

2. Gandolf's Pointy Hat jluck

4. Storm's Lightning

5. Flash's Lightning Cowl piratedave84 [/s]

Anyone could be the final scum at this point, how many do we think are left 1 or 2? I thought for both Bob and Mencot were scum and niether were, so I'll have to go back through the previous days and re-evaluate my whole list. I was right on some and wrong on some, but now we must be very careful and choose the right lynch tonight.

If there is only one scum left, a correct lynch would win it for us! It was looking so hopeless at the start that this is very exciting.

Anyone cleared by investigation could be the Godfather, if that does come back as "not scum" in this game.

Anyone cleared by investigation could be the SK, makes sense that that would come back as "not scum"

Anyone not cleared could of course be Scum or SK

I don't have much to add to what's been said yet mostly because my list needs to be refreshed. Brick knows both bob and mencot were on it.

I think Lind took the vig at the urging of his team, as a possible sacrifice to make someone else look town. What we need to do is figure out who was made to look good by this action and who benefited the most from the lynch (remember the vig costume was lost to use because of him grabbing it).

I just want to say, you and DD could be the final scum, and you are ensuring that the town doesn't get an investigation by taking the thief and the cop. I don't trust anyone at this point, but I don't think DD should have the investigator. You should steal it from whoever has it Dave.

Take the lightning; leave the cop for DD

I think there are 2 scum left. Chances are, we won't actually get to use the cop tonight because tomorrow will be the conclusion.

I think there are 2 scum left. Chances are, we won't actually get to use the cop tonight because tomorrow will be the conclusion.

Well that settles it then you Zepher and Jluck are the scum/SK since LegoSpy and DD are confirmed and I'm town.

TAKE THE LIGHTNING

Well that settles it then you Zepher and Jluck are the scum/SK since LegoSpy and DD are confirmed and I'm town.

TAKE THE LIGHTNING

Dave, you'll have to reevaluate this slightly. I'm town so your conclusion must be incorrect. I know you haven't confirmed that I'm town but if you feel there are 3 nontownies left, we must explore the possibility that one investigated character is either the godfather or SK.

Dave, you'll have to reevaluate this slightly. I'm town so your conclusion must be incorrect. I know you haven't confirmed that I'm town but if you feel there are 3 nontownies left, we must explore the possibility that one investigated character is either the godfather or SK.

well if Brick does not take the lightning we may never get to find out ....

Brick, prove that you are willing to work with the town block and take the %#&^%$@(* lightning

4. Storm's Lightning Brickelodeon

As you wish Dave. But I think DD is not to be trusted.

4. Storm's Lightning Brickelodeon

As you wish Dave. But I think DD is not to be trusted.

Thanks,

We have an investigation result on her indicating she is town; it's good enough for me as it should be for you.

What are we to do when voting opens? We have 3 potential candidates;

- one who has been under scrutiny for a few days but we have no leads on (Zepher)

- one who has been acting super weird and clearly has misrepresented himself more than once (Brick)

- one who has been relatively quiet (Jluck)

I will be voting for Jluck.

Dave, you are really acting suspicious to me. It could be that your inner townie is trying desperately to win, but you seem to have changed your song and dance. What made this happen?

What changed?

Besides my being more suspicious of you that is; as far as I'm concerned you're he weirdest of the 3.

I'm the same, you on the other hand would have some explaining to do. We've come across some information that could inject life in the 'who's scum' debate.

And what information is that? Please tell me that someone says they know I'm scum. If that's the case, we have our lynch for today.