Sign in to follow this  
Endriu

tower bridge set for a medieval setting - compatible?

Hey guys

I have been thinking about that lego tower bridge set lately. As you probably all know its got a lot of parts and the price per piece ratio is kind OK.

But then, as I want to build a medieval setting I am kinda worried that most of these parts would be useless eventually?

What do you guys think?

You can never have too many parts. :)

I think the selection of parts in that set will be mostly useful for medieval settings - but I really love tan so you will have to visualize what colours you want.

You can never have too many parts. :)

I think the selection of parts in that set will be mostly useful for medieval settings - but I really love tan so you will have to visualize what colours you want.

I will probably take it... like you say, you cant have too many parts - maybe it will show some interestings techniques as its labelled as an advanced built... hopefully :)

You would probably get better value by ordering mass amounts of bricks from Bricklink to avoid wasting money on pieces you won't use. For building crusader themed castles this set is excellent. Plenty of tan bricks which are normally difficult to acquire in large amounts.