Is there also a BrickStock inventory?

I just paid for the instructions, I have to look which parts i have to order, luckily i have the most expensive ones already....

TBB

I'm so happy that you've done the instructions :laugh:

Already bought them, and 12€ is really a good price for the huge work and time you invested. So there's a new challenge to build this. I really like very complex and very big MOC's. Most time I spend to make instructions, but sometimes I like to relax and simply build a MOC from others instructions. And this one definitively deserves to be build :classic:

So first lets spend money to buy the missing parts.... :blush:

Greetings

Alex

Thanks for making the instructions. When I saw the Rebrickable notification yesterday, I immediately checked it and purchased the instructions. Though, I am not sure if I will be able to build this beast any time soon. I checked what I was missing. It will be around 100€ for and at least 300€ for PF equipment (if purchased directly through TLG). Plus I would still need an Sbrick. Crazy stuff :D

But, I browsed through the instructions yesterday and they look very good and detailed enough for a smooth build. This model is just crazy in all terms!

Hi Lucio, can you tell me which parts you used for the bottles inside the truck? Are that Lego hoses or are it some industry tiny tubes/bars/something else? If Lego, what is the partnumber?

I'm currently building this massive rig, it's a pleasure to build, it's so huge!

TBB

Hi Lucio, can you tell me which parts you used for the bottles inside the truck? Are that Lego hoses or are it some industry tiny tubes/bars/something else? If Lego, what is the partnumber?

I'm currently building this massive rig, it's a pleasure to build, it's so huge!

TBB

The bottles are Lab plastic bottles that I stole from work! :grin:

You can find something similar on Amazon. But I think that bottles with, more or less, the same dimensions will work.

The pneumatic tubes are standard Lego pneumatic tubes. I bought some of them via bricklink times ago. I suggest to buy the longest that you can find and then cut to the desired length.

That's not exactly what i mean. I mean NOT the hoses (I know where to buy), I mean not the bottles, but I mean the tube that's glued inside the bottles. Those tubes, are those Lego? What are the inner/outer Ø? Where to buy?

TBB

That's not exactly what i mean. I mean NOT the hoses (I know where to buy), I mean not the bottles, but I mean the tube that's glued inside the bottles. Those tubes, are those Lego? What are the inner/outer Ø? Where to buy?

TBB

I used something like that:

http://www.amazon.it/GRADUATO-PLASTICA-PASTEUR-PIPETTA-CONFEZIONE/dp/B00NRESZOO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1457954073&sr=8-6&keywords=pipette+plastica

After drilled the caps, I inserted the pipettes in the holes and then cut the useless part of them.

Hey, Lucio.

Long time no see!

71f7a3f9gw1f27tbvjp5jj20zk0qotiu.jpg

71f7a3f9gw1f27tbpupvuj20qo0zk7cd.jpg

71f7a3f9gw1f27tbks79qj20zk0qoaiz.jpg

Too bad the tractor truck is not with me currently. I am currently in China for spring break..The truck is in states.

It would be great if I could put these two MOC from you together for comparison.

71f7a3f9jw1ephl68280rj218g18gk80.jpg

You make me feel proud every time! :laugh:

I'm not sure that the trailer can handle the weight of the ACT, but it could be a great combo...a, more or less, 12.000 parts combo! :laugh: