hoi lucio

what can we do too thange your mind too make instruktions

i think that manny manny peple whans buid this master piece and wil pay for it

the tractor trck is also an masterpiece and i now its an lot off work

I think, making instructions needs collaboration of some people, because for a MOC like this it needs very long time, that maybe doesn't encourage Lucio to do it alone. The best will be, while disassambling the airport tender, he should make photos from all step, that gives us the possibility to create an LDRAW or LFX file, and then create instructions. Even it will need a half year to make the instructions, I think it is worth.

Greetings

Alex

hoi lucio

what can we do too thange your mind too make instruktions

i think that manny manny peple whans buid this master piece and wil pay for it

the tractor trck is also an masterpiece and i now its an lot off work

greats marc

amsterdam

I think, making instructions needs collaboration of some people, because for a MOC like this it needs very long time, that maybe doesn't encourage Lucio to do it alone. The best will be, while disassambling the airport tender, he should make photos from all step, that gives us the possibility to create an LDRAW or LFX file, and then create instructions. Even it will need a half year to make the instructions, I think it is worth.

Greetings

Alex

Well, it isn't a problem of money, it is just a matter of time and space! As I said before, I'm changing the house, and this will reduce my activities with Lego for the next 2-3 months.

If I had the time to do the step-by-step pics, I would have the time to do the LDraw files. In addition it should occupy a desk for a while because I have to leave somewhere all the subgroups to study the sequences ... and it doesn't seem a great idea in the middle of a move! :classic:

I'll think about during the summer holidays, after having placed into my new house, but I don't know, it will be an enormous job! Currently is more no than yes!

I think the crashtender has much more parts than the tractor truck which has 6500, so it there will be instructions it will be an expensive build, but a really great one.

Well, it isn't a problem of money, it is just a matter of time and space! As I said before, I'm changing the house, and this will reduce my activities with Lego for the next 2-3 months.

If I had the time to do the step-by-step pics, I would have the time to do the LDraw files. In addition it should occupy a desk for a while because I have to leave somewhere all the subgroups to study the sequences ... and it doesn't seem a great idea in the middle of a move! :classic:

I'll think about during the summer holidays, after having placed into my new house, but I don't know, it will be an enormous job! Currently is more no than yes!

Totally understood although I really want the instruction as well. But if I were you I would probably not do enormous works to make instruction, especially when moving house! Moreover, not a lot of people can afford a MOC like this big.

If time and space are scarce, maybe you could record the disassembling, up close and showing details to the camera, and then play it backwards. That's what I did with my BMW R-12, I called it

:laugh:

It was a very poor-man-with-no-time way of making instructions, recorded in less than an hour with a GoPro and with very very simple editing (I'm a noob at that), but it was still enough for jesuskyr to make it in mlcad, to my amazement.

If time and space are scarce, maybe you could record the disassembling, up close and showing details to the camera, and then play it backwards. That's what I did with my BMW R-12, I called it

:laugh:

It was a very poor-man-with-no-time way of making instructions, recorded in less than an hour with a GoPro and with very very simple editing (I'm a noob at that), but it was still enough for jesuskyr to make it in mlcad, to my amazement.

The "jedi build" is very funny, anyway I think that it could be just a bit more complicated :grin: , I think that is really hard to do that with a fixed camera view and, above all, I finished it some week ago...I want to enjoy it for a while before dismantling!!

Totally understood although I really want the instruction as well. But if I were you I would probably not do enormous works to make instruction, especially when moving house! Moreover, not a lot of people can afford a MOC like this big.

That's would be another problem...but I think not yours!! :laugh:

Although I love this great truck, I will not try to build it because off one simple problem, it is just to expensive to build for me.

I already doubt if I can build your truck, that will set me back more than €1000,-

So looking at all the other great builds lately, I will have to pass.

I can't even begin to describe how impressed I am. The amount of work you put into this really shows. The pictures are fabolous, and so is your MOC. For a newcomer like me, it's very inspiring to see what can actually be made out of lego. I think this is the most beatiful lego MOC I have ever seen.

I just thought you would like to know I have added this to the HOF,apologies for the long wait. :classic:

I just thought you would like to know I have added this to the HOF,apologies for the long wait. :classic:

Thanks Alasdair! You have nothing to apologize!! I didn't expect to be there! It's a pleasure to be in the HoF!!

Hi Lucio,

like the most reply's i'm amazed by your MOC. Tried to make a simular moc by upscaling model 60061, but I failed in trying so..

think i can tribute you the most by trying to rebuild your MOC from your foto's and until now i think I succeeded doing so in parts. I think I figured out how you did the axels and steering.

Will see if I can deliver some pictures to prove my statement :classic:

One question: you mention 5 RF receivers, i can only find two, Where did you hide the other three ? :sceptic:

Alex

One question: you mention 5 RF receivers, i can only find two, Where did you hide the other three ? :sceptic:

Thanks Alex!

The other three receiver are hidden under the arm extinguisher, right around its perimeter, two on either side and one behind.

I look forward to the pics!

Lucio,

as Promised some foto's made with my Samsung S5

20150709_193359.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ajs0658/Airport-Crash-Tender/20150709_193359.jpg

20150709_193546.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ajs0658/Airport-Crash-Tender/20150709_193546.jpg

20150709_193559.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ajs0658/Airport-Crash-Tender/20150709_193559.jpg

20150709_193903.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ajs0658/Airport-Crash-Tender/20150709_193903.jpg

i' am the proces uploading them to brickshelf and as a newby on this haven't figured out how to show them directly in this forum.. i' am sorry so it will take a while :angry:

Edited by ajs0658

Lucio,

as Promised some foto's made with my Samsung S5

http://www.brickshel...0709_193359.jpg

http://www.brickshel...0709_193546.jpg

http://www.brickshel...0709_193559.jpg

http://www.brickshel...0709_193903.jpg

i' am the proces uploading them to brickshelf and as a newby on this haven't figured out how to show them directly in this forum.. i' am sorry so it will take a while :angry:

Not bad at all! At first glance the axles appear to be correct! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm about to finish the move in my new home. Everything should be finished by the end of July. So in August I'll start to make an LDD file. I don't know if I will be able to complete it, but, if all goes well, could even get out the instructions! :wink:

So in August I'll start to make an LDD file. I don't know if I will be able to complete it, but, if all goes well, could even get out the instructions! :wink:

That are good news :classic: If you need help, I offer my support.

Greetings

Alex

out of curiosity, how do you mount the motor power leads onto the receivers when they face one another like that?

Bonox,

I think there is enough room because if you look at the pictures of Lucio (the one with the open doors), you can see the selector switch, so he did the same :sweet:

I figured that I have to use two receivers for the four XL motors to be on the safe side.

On the front we do have a bit more space, but there has a drive shaft to pass in between, so also the leads have to be laid out carefully

Edited by ajs0658