Sign in to follow this  
Gideon

Duel in the Sacred Forest [WZ11: C4, High Council]

Duel in the Sacred Forest

Warzone 11: "The Battle for Cresentthorn’s Favor", C4

Ardeshir, a desert tribe chieftain, is battling one of the champions of the Desert King. They are fighting in an ancient ruin in the Wither Woods, the which is rumored to have been the place where Kaligem signed the first treaty with the Cresentthorn elves. Al’Meter has detailed a pair of his elves to watch over the duel. Ardeshir has managed to disarm his opponent and is now only a heartbeat away from plunging his fearsome weapon into the chest of his foe.

16997418077_48bd2a88e2_c.jpg

My entry to Warzone 11: The Battle for Cresentthorn’s Favor in the Kaliphlin civil war.

UoP credits claimed:

• Forest [Geography]

Edited by Gideon

I'm quite envious of your "not"-green leaves collection! The broken pillars are indeed a nice touch.

Very nice work with the moss grown pillars, and with the trees! +1 for the UoP credit!

:thumbup:

The colours are fantastic :wub: . Furthermore the minifigures are very nice, too.

Thanks everyone! These elves blending into the background makes me want to try my hand at some more elven builds in the future...aarrgh so much to build and so little time!

This is a good example of using unconventional colors for maximum effect. Combining dark red and orange leaves with dark green and orange(?) for the base is risky...but this is brilliant!

beautiful colours and photography, as always.

Lovely color usage, and the little sections of pillars look neat :thumbup: Also, good use of that face :classic:

Those elves are great! I have to get my hands on some of these helmets. The fallen colns are a great touch, really a wonderful vignette.