Sign in to follow this  
maiq the liar

Haldo from oregon!

So, i won't be on much in the next 5 or so days... i got here (oregon) yesterday morning. right nowi'm stayi ng at my Aunt's house and i just got the CITY Dump Truck ( *wub* )... but i had to modify it a bit to make the opening point of the trailer work, and i'm heading out to eugene to visit my grandma. a little note: i'm originally from oregon, in a small town called scapoose Northeast of portland west of what was once a PGE power plant.

should propably get off my cousin's PC soon.

Northwest ON!

Edited by maiq the liar

Be sure to take a figure with you when you go sight-seeing and take a picture or two of him/her infront of the sight. Then I can include it in my blog...

Steve

Ooh, cool, I live in oregon. I live in Bend, to be precise.

I'd say a really good stop would be to go to the High Desert Museum. But, seeing as that's where I work, don't take my advice. Really, though. If you don't like museums, there is also a Bird of Prey center, the desertarium, and the otter exhibit, not to mention the Desert Dwellers show, which is birds of prey and other animals of the High Desert. Actually, the show season ends in a little while, so now would be a good time to go.

(Was that the cheesiest attempt at persuasion ever?! :-P )

Never heard of there. just got 2 new Halo figures (don't worry--i'll be getting more LEGO when we get to tillamook/Netarts.) and i didn't get to use grandma's Windows 95 PC :-/ .

I have never been to Oregon, but it is a beautiful place from pictures I have seen and from what I have heard. You are very lucky. One day I hope to follow in your footsteps and go there!! Have a good strip!

Whatwhatwhat?! Never heard? Oh well, that's fine. :'-( ;-) Here's the website: link

Go there or you shall be attacked by my friend Nimrod!!!! (Yes, that is his name, and he's so cute!)

27881.jpg

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian