Sign in to follow this  
marcu22

[WZ8: L11, Ulandus] Son's of Poseidon

Hi,

So here is my entry to Warzone 8 - Battle for the Trade Lanes:

The Son's of Poseidon:

The Son's of Poseidon are an old Ulandian tribe, their main colours are blue and gold. Born on the sea, the Son's we're send out to dominate the coast of Kaliphlin. Espaccialy the Qar-Arken River Delta is an important area to control. Weapon's and trading goods could easily be shipped deep into Kaliphlin from here. But no merchant could pass without the permisson of the Ulandian Soldiers. An big annoyance for the leader's of the High Council, they had to provide their troop's. Scouts we're sent to the Delta, to find out more about the Son's of Poseidon. Which kind of ship's do they use? How many soldiers are they? The scouts soon, got to know much more about the Son's, than they preferred...

16559486054_8f047df9f0_c.jpg

Hope you like it,

it's a scene not that deep in the delta but I think it fits the description of the WZ, espaccialy for me as an Ulandian.

Regards...

Edit: I would choose I16 for next Warzone if i would win.

Edited by marcu22

Excellent entry marcu, great job with the ships, especially the part with the crossbow! :sweet::thumbup: Fantastic work with the water as well, and nice rock-work!

Very nice work here Marcu, the water looks really good and the contrast between the dark grey rock and green vegetation is perfect! :thumbup:

Great! I like the water and the rockwork :thumbup: . The trees look very nice, too.

Great water effect. The boats are also great, and what a strong and powerful name for your unit!

I think we have a serious contender for the Aquanaut-title here! :thumbup:

Nice landscaping, fantastic water, and cool boats! :classic:

Gorgeous build and photography Marcu! Love the torrential look of the water, as if Poseidon himself is preparing to storm the beach. Interesting trees and landscaping too. The boats and fig posing are exceptional as well. :thumbup:

THought I already commented here.....apparently not. Anyway, very nice build! The water is really excellent!