msx80

[Software] Blueprint, a building instruction generator for LDD

@msx80 Just wanted to check in and say that I have started using Blueprint to create instructions for my models (see Flickr album). Just wanted to say that I find Blueprint quite intuitive and easy to use and in general a great tool. It creates quite high quality instructions with relatively little effort. Thanks for creating it.

@Malou Thanks for creating the Mac installer!

Am I right to assume that Blueprint is not actively maintained any more? Which would be a pity - but luckily the latest state is quite usable.

Just for completeness, one thing that I observed: I use the Mac / Malou version linked from the opening post. I could not find a way to access some menus in the step editor with the touchpad only, without a real mouse. Most notably, the context menu (which hosts add / remove steps and many other functions) only comes up with the left mouse click, not with the touchpad.

Other than that great tool. Especially impressive how it imports all the geometry from LDD. Thanks!

On 1/8/2018 at 4:18 AM, supertruper1988 said:

Have you tried using 2 finger click? It works for me on a Mid 2012 MacBook Pro

Indeed - secondary click was disabled for me in System Preferences, had to enable it first. But it works, thanks!

9 hours ago, Dornbi said:

Indeed - secondary click was disabled for me in System Preferences, had to enable it first. But it works, thanks!

Haha I am not sure I could even use the computer with out right/2-finger click. I use it all the time.

Hi msx80, and Everybody,

Thanks msx80 for your amazing artwork and enthusiasm with supportting and developing BP. I noticed, that some cool settings can be done in blueprint.ini. Is any list of these settings? I make notes of page.color.0 and page.background. No more.

Thanks

Hey good people!

Love the Blueprint app, used it a bunch on my old computer, but I'm now having an issue on the new one I recently built. :(
Every LDD file I try to load ends up in the same error once parts have finished loading (see attached images).

Setup info;
i7
32GB RAM
GTX 1080
Java 9 (could it be this? I'd really rather not run two versions at once though)

Blueprint-Error-1.PNG

Blueprint-Error-2.PNG

9 hours ago, YayPaul said:

Hey good people!

Love the Blueprint app, used it a bunch on my old computer, but I'm now having an issue on the new one I recently built. :(
Every LDD file I try to load ends up in the same error once parts have finished loading (see attached images).

Setup info;
i7
32GB RAM
GTX 1080
Java 9 (could it be this? I'd really rather not run two versions at once though)

I remember that ther version of Java needed was not the one from Oracle but rather the one you can get via HomeBrew. 

You can also PM me with the file and I can see if I can get it to open on my end to make sure that its not an issue with the file. 

On 7/1/2018 at 5:31 PM, Dornbi said:

@msx80 Just wanted to check in and say that I have started using Blueprint to create instructions for my models (see Flickr album). Just wanted to say that I find Blueprint quite intuitive and easy to use and in general a great tool. It creates quite high quality instructions with relatively little effort. Thanks for creating it.

@Malou Thanks for creating the Mac installer!

Am I right to assume that Blueprint is not actively maintained any more? Which would be a pity - but luckily the latest state is quite usable.

Just for completeness, one thing that I observed: I use the Mac / Malou version linked from the opening post. I could not find a way to access some menus in the step editor with the touchpad only, without a real mouse. Most notably, the context menu (which hosts add / remove steps and many other functions) only comes up with the left mouse click, not with the touchpad.

Other than that great tool. Especially impressive how it imports all the geometry from LDD. Thanks!

Hi there, thanks you :) I'm not actually working on it but sometimes i pick it up again and fix something.. The Mac version was more or less hammered into working (mostly thanks to Malou and others), i've never own a mac and actually only see it run on a mac once :) I'm not surprising something doesn't work.. Unfortunately i'm not planning to fix those issues. I hope it's still usable :)

On 19/1/2018 at 1:09 PM, Tyke said:

Hi msx80, and Everybody,

Thanks msx80 for your amazing artwork and enthusiasm with supportting and developing BP. I noticed, that some cool settings can be done in blueprint.ini. Is any list of these settings? I make notes of page.color.0 and page.background. No more.

Thanks

Thanks! Uh no, there's not, but i'll see if i can extract one.

10 hours ago, YayPaul said:

Hey good people!

Setup info;
i7
32GB RAM
GTX 1080

Blueprint-Error-2.PNG

Thank you very much! Indeed it looks like a problem with Java9 (or more problably, with me using some API that i was not supposed to use). I see if i can fix it, in the meanwhile i'm afraid you need to use Java8. 

1 hour ago, msx80 said:

I'm not actually working on it but sometimes i pick it up again and fix something.. 

This is kinds sad but I totally understand why. I do have one request if you might be able to implement it. Can the resolution dialogue be configured to be a physical size and DPI combo and then that info used for PDF page export and PNG image size?

I work on designing these to be printed I want a 300 dpi but the output PDF is HUGE because its using a much lower DPI. This means I have to export each page as a PNG and then import into InDesign, resize, export to PDF

9 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

This is kinds sad but I totally understand why. I do have one request if you might be able to implement it. Can the resolution dialogue be configured to be a physical size and DPI combo and then that info used for PDF page export and PNG image size?

I work on designing these to be printed I want a 300 dpi but the output PDF is HUGE because its using a much lower DPI. This means I have to export each page as a PNG and then import into InDesign, resize, export to PDF

You don't need a new feature.  For US Letter paper (8.5" x 11") paper with a .5" border around it, you would be looking for a 7.5x10" image at 300 DPI.  Set your image dimensions in Blueprint to (7.5 * 300) by (10 * 300), or 2250 x 3000.  Then, since Blueprint doesn't do margins, you can add them yourself using a PDF manipulating program or by editing the page image files (your printer may also be able to center them for you).  For A4 or other size papers, you can do your own math.

I just created a 24 page 8.5x11" instruction book that was professionally printed and I learned A LOT from the experience.  I ended up doing a lot of manual work on the page images afterwards to make them really readable (some stuff looks great on your screen but too dark when printed).  Best of luck to you!

31 minutes ago, iceleftd said:

You don't need a new feature.  For US Letter paper (8.5" x 11") paper with a .5" border around it, you would be looking for a 7.5x10" image at 300 DPI.  Set your image dimensions in Blueprint to (7.5 * 300) by (10 * 300), or 2250 x 3000.  Then, since Blueprint doesn't do margins, you can add them yourself using a PDF manipulating program or by editing the page image files (your printer may also be able to center them for you).  For A4 or other size papers, you can do your own math.

I just created a 24 page 8.5x11" instruction book that was professionally printed and I learned A LOT from the experience.  I ended up doing a lot of manual work on the page images afterwards to make them really readable (some stuff looks great on your screen but too dark when printed).  Best of luck to you!

Right that is what I am doing but the idea is that the PDF creation program will interpret the PNG's at like 72 DPI which makes a 2850 wide image into like 35+ inches. I was hoping to save a step by having the PNG files output at the correct size and DPI based on my input. 

1 hour ago, supertruper1988 said:

Right that is what I am doing but the idea is that the PDF creation program will interpret the PNG's at like 72 DPI which makes a 2850 wide image into like 35+ inches. I was hoping to save a step by having the PNG files output at the correct size and DPI based on my input. 

Hmmm, I don't know about the PDFs generated directly by Blueprint, but my method creates the PNGs correctly.  I then used a free tool called PDFill PDF Tools to turn the images into a PDF file with the right DPI setting AND adding margins at the same time.  The UI for the tool is very basic but the tool worked very well for me.  If you are doing any manual image cleanup you will need to use the PNG files anyway, and if you don't it's still only one extra step.

10 hours ago, iceleftd said:

Hmmm, I don't know about the PDFs generated directly by Blueprint, but my method creates the PNGs correctly.  I then used a free tool called PDFill PDF Tools to turn the images into a PDF file with the right DPI setting AND adding margins at the same time.  The UI for the tool is very basic but the tool worked very well for me.  If you are doing any manual image cleanup you will need to use the PNG files anyway, and if you don't it's still only one extra step.

I am using Adobe products and it is more picky I guess haha. 

DAE have issues with steps just not appearing at all? See here my guide goes from 6-8? :/

Otherwise, a brilliant wee programme! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 2.29.44 PM.png

18 hours ago, Verrou said:

DAE have issues with steps just not appearing at all? See here my guide goes from 6-8? :/

Otherwise, a brilliant wee programme! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 2.29.44 PM.png

I havent had that issue. If you have generated the step pages and then changed the step designs, you will need to re-generate the step pages. If that is still causing trouble feel free to PM me and we can dig deeper.

On ‎2018‎. ‎01‎. ‎26‎. at 5:37 AM, iceleftd said:

Hello Iceleftd!

I read your latest posts, and felt like I need to look after, what DPI is exactly. What I learnt from this, that DPI is an essential info, only when I want to print out the instruction manual, that I try to put together in BP. So first I took an existing LEGO manual in hand, and found, that this physical size is, what I want (10,9" x 8,3"), then assumed, that a 300 DPI should be considered, so I did the math, and found, that in BP I should set the Page Width and Height to 3260 x 2480 pixels. I hope I am correct until this point. Now (on a notebook) this canvas is much larger, then the display screen, so in BP on Page Layout, I Zoomed out from 100% to 35%, this way I see the whole canvas. However, all items (such as regular minifigs) are to small. And I guess, this means, not tiny just for editing but will be for printing with 300 DPI to 10,9" x 8,3".

So the question is: should I then go to Page Setup in BP, and set Zoom of Assemblies, Parts and Text Field from 100 to 300?! And if this is correct, is it a normal approach for people, who might want to print? Will this look okay even if it is printed into a PDF file only and opened on screen? We would really learn from what you experienced by printing professionally so far. It would save me time to do my first instruction with proper image size.

Thanks!

Tyke

Hi Tyke - correct, this is more or less what I did. Increasing the DPI has some effect on the generated PNG (and PDF) file sizes, so you may get away with 200 or so, but basically I followed the same steps as you described.

25 minutes ago, Tyke said:

Hello Iceleftd!

I read your latest posts, and felt like I need to look after, what DPI is exactly. What I learnt from this, that DPI is an essential info, only when I want to print out the instruction manual, that I try to put together in BP. So first I took an existing LEGO manual in hand, and found, that this physical size is, what I want (10,9" x 8,3"), then assumed, that a 300 DPI should be considered, so I did the math, and found, that in BP I should set the Page Width and Height to 3260 x 2480 pixels. I hope I am correct until this point. Now (on a notebook) this canvas is much larger, then the display screen, so in BP on Page Layout, I Zoomed out from 100% to 35%, this way I see the whole canvas. However, all items (such as regular minifigs) are to small. And I guess, this means, not tiny just for editing but will be for printing with 300 DPI to 10,9" x 8,3".

So the question is: should I then go to Page Setup in BP, and set Zoom of Assemblies, Parts and Text Field from 100 to 300?! And if this is correct, is it a normal approach for people, who might want to print? Will this look okay even if it is printed into a PDF file only and opened on screen? We would really learn from what you experienced by printing professionally so far. It would save me time to do my first instruction with proper image size.

Thanks!

Tyke

To correct this I adjust the parts, assembly and text zoom. I find that for 300 dpi, 225%-275% assembly zoom, 175% text zoom and 200% parts zoom works pretty well. You can see some examples of this pn my rebrickable page. Hope that helps!

4 hours ago, Tyke said:

Hello Iceleftd!

Thanks!

Tyke

You want to set the zoom values that make your instructions "look right" for your purposes.  This might be different between PDF and printed output - you can zoom in on a PDF but printed images need to be big enough to be readily seen by everyone.  For my 2550 x 3300 pixel images I used the following zoom values: Assembly 222, Parts 228, Text Field 336.  You should play with the values until you get a look that you like.

Thanks for all the confirmations, you wrote back. I created a PNG with the size, I calculated, and then printed out from Windows Image and Fax Viewer, to PDF Creator, I could set DPI = 300 and the custom size, at which I provided my intended inches. The I opened the PDF file, and it reported the milimiter sizes, what I have expected, which means it WORKS. :-) Sometime back on 25/9/2017 msx80 said, that there was a bug, if you export the Layout while zoomed in or out, so not at 100%, that there are some rendering problems (I do not qoute him exactly), but it is just an extra step to zoom back to 100% on the Page Zoom, before exporting.

Hi supertruper1988 I just checked out the PDF of your 40 End Dump Trailer, and found, that the milimiter size of your PDF is 635 x 423,3, which is more than half a meter in width. Is it by accident, not setting the DPI, or you definitely intended to "propose" a so large printout to users, who wants your instruction in hard copy? Your PDF - by the way - opens on my screen (set to the screen width) with 32% zoomed out.

But at least I get all the points, and I will try and find my best looking zoom of parts, assemblies and text. I hope, msx80 will come out with blueprint.ini parameters, with which we can customize e.g. text (font) size without zooming.

By

Tyke

11 hours ago, Tyke said:

Thanks for all the confirmations, you wrote back. I created a PNG with the size, I calculated, and then printed out from Windows Image and Fax Viewer, to PDF Creator, I could set DPI = 300 and the custom size, at which I provided my intended inches. The I opened the PDF file, and it reported the milimiter sizes, what I have expected, which means it WORKS. :-) Sometime back on 25/9/2017 msx80 said, that there was a bug, if you export the Layout while zoomed in or out, so not at 100%, that there are some rendering problems (I do not qoute him exactly), but it is just an extra step to zoom back to 100% on the Page Zoom, before exporting.

Hi supertruper1988 I just checked out the PDF of your 40 End Dump Trailer, and found, that the milimiter size of your PDF is 635 x 423,3, which is more than half a meter in width. Is it by accident, not setting the DPI, or you definitely intended to "propose" a so large printout to users, who wants your instruction in hard copy? Your PDF - by the way - opens on my screen (set to the screen width) with 32% zoomed out.

But at least I get all the points, and I will try and find my best looking zoom of parts, assemblies and text. I hope, msx80 will come out with blueprint.ini parameters, with which we can customize e.g. text (font) size without zooming.

By

Tyke

For that one I believe that it is suppsed to be 6" wide by 4" tall those were generated at "300DPI" but I didnt use any program to set the PDF page size correctly. That was the issue I was bringing to light with using Physical size and DPI instead of the 1800px x 1200px.

Hello, i come fro Germany. Sorry for my very bad english ¦-/

I become this Note: "GLFW error [0x10006]:WGL:The driver does not appear to support OpenGL"

My Graficcart is "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670" and appear OpenGL 2015 ARB-Addon and OpenGL ES 3.2.

Please help me.

Edit: I did it

Edited by Leo_17-0-2

Hello everyone, i'm new here and i just found out about this software. i installed it and was able to click on the import LXF, but now the cmd window tells me 54 more.

is the an issue with my LXF file or is it maybe to big, it's a fairly large building, and the LXF file has 504KB.

please help, i really want to get instructions done on it, so i can build it and eventually post the instructions

any help is appreciated 

thank you

this is a copy of the log:

Operating system detected: Windows
Starting Blueprint v0026.. Good luck!
Current folder: C:\Users\Markus\Desktop\Blueprint0026
Initializing database..
Database is located in: C:\Users\Markus\AppData\Roaming\Blueprint\database\brickcache.db
Cache is up to date (1x2670)
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.lwjgl.system.MemoryAccess (file:/C:/Users/Markus/Desktop/Blueprint0026/bin/blueprint.jar) to field java.nio.Buffer.address
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.lwjgl.system.MemoryAccess
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
OpenGL version:      3.2.0 NVIDIA 382.05
OpenGL vendor:       NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer:     GeForce GT 620M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL shading lang: 1.50 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
Loading brick 87079 FLAT TILE 2X4
Loading brick 2357 BRICK CORNER 1X2X2
Loading brick 4477 PLATE 1X10
Loading brick 3068 FLAT TILE 2X2
Loading brick 3622 BRICK 1X3
Loading brick 10172 MINI TROPHY W. 3.2 SHAFT
Loading brick 3070 FLAT TILE 1X1
Loading brick 3010 BRICK 1X4
Loading brick 3009 BRICK 1X6
Loading brick 3004 BRICK 1X2
Loading brick 87580 PLATE 2X2 W 1 KNOB
Loading brick 3003 BRICK 2X2
Loading brick 3005 BRICK 1X1
Loading brick 2431 FLAT TILE 1X4
Loading brick 4536 DRAWER
Loading brick 60596 FRAME 1X4X6
Loading brick 3008 BRICK 1X8
Loading brick 4532 CUPBOARD 2X3X2
Loading brick 6141 PLATE 1X1 ROUND
Loading brick 3069 FLAT TILE 1X2
Loading brick 3666 PLATE 1X6
Loading brick 15470 1X1 DECORATION TOP NO. 1
Loading brick 11211 BRICK 1X2 W. 2 KNOBS
Loading brick 3024 PLATE 1X1
Loading brick 2420 CORNER PLATE 1X2X2
Loading brick 3028 PLATE 6X12
Loading brick 99780 ANGULAR PLATE 1.5 BOT. 1X2 1/2
Loading brick 57895 GLAS FOR FRAME 1X4X6
Loading brick 3710 PLATE 1X4
Loading brick 4274 CONNECTOR PEG W. KNOB
Loading brick 33054 MUG
Loading brick 4162 FLAT TILE 1X8
Loading brick 3022 PLATE 2X2
Loading brick 87087 BRICK 1X1 W. 1 KNOB
Loading brick 3623 PLATE 1X3
Loading brick 2465 BRICK 1X16
Loading brick 6112 BRICK 1X12
Loading brick 2780 CONNECTOR PEG W. FRICTION
Loading brick 3001 BRICK 2X4
Loading brick 3023 PLATE 1X2
Loading brick 3030 PLATE 4X10
Loading brick 50746 ROOF TILE 1X1X2/3, PC
Loading brick 30044 WINDOW FRAME 1X2X2 2/3
Loading brick 6562 CONNECTOR PEG/CROSS AXLE
Loading brick 3794 PLATE 1X2 W. 1 KNOB
Loading brick 60592 FRAME 1X2X2
Loading brick 60479 PLATE 1X12
Loading brick 59443 CROSS AXLE, EXTENSION, 2M
Loading brick 30179 FRAME 1X4X6 FOR DOOR
Loading brick 32018 TECHNIC BRICK 1X14, ?4,9
Loading brick 32062 2M CROSS AXLE W. GROOVE
Loading brick 60601 GLASS FOR FRAME 1X2X2
Loading brick 57894 FRAME 1X4X6 TRIPARTITE
Loading brick 32013 ANGLE ELEMENT, 0 DEGREES [1]
Loading brick 3460 PLATE 1X8
Loading brick 4079 SEAT 2X2X2
Loading brick 92589 LATTICE FOR FRAME 4X6
Loading brick 6636 FLAT TILE 1X6
Loading brick 3048 END RIDGED TILE 1X2/45°
Loading brick 4032 PLATE 2X2 ROUND
Loading brick 3040 ROOF TILE 1X2/45°
Loading brick 3830 HINGE 1X2 UPPER PART
Loading brick 63864 FLAT TILE 1X3
Loading brick 64644 STICK ?3.2 2MM W/KNOB AND TUBE
Loading brick 44237 BRICK 2X6
Loading brick 4740 SATELLITE DISH ?16
Loading brick 6190 TELEPHONE RECIVER
Loading brick 3665 ROOF TILE 1X2 INV.
Loading brick 3659 BRICK W. BOW 1X4
Loading brick 32028 PLATE 1X2 WITH SLIDE
Loading brick 6111 BRICK 1X10
Loading brick 3820 MINI HAND
Loading brick 3007 BRICK 2X8
Loading brick 3814 MINI UPPER PART
Loading brick 3818 MINI ARM, RIGHT
Loading brick 3819 MINI ARM, LEFT
Loading brick 4070 ANGULAR BRICK 1X1
Loading brick 3817 MINI LEG LEFT
Loading brick 3660 ROOF TILE 2X2/45 INV.
Loading brick 15573 PLATE 1X2, W/ 1 KNOB
Loading brick 3033 PLATE 6X10
Loading brick 14719 FLAT TILE CORNER 1X2X2
Loading brick 3816 MINI LEG RIGHT
Loading brick 4510 PLATE 1X8 WITH RAIL
Loading brick 3815 MINI HIP
Loading brick 3035 PLATE 4X8
Loading brick 2555 PLATE 1X1 W. UP RIGHT HOLDER
Loading brick 85984 ROOF TILE 1 X 2 X 2/3, ABS
Loading brick 3034 PLATE 2X8
Loading brick 3626 MINI HEAD
Loading brick 91405 PLATE 16X16
Loading brick 3624 MINI CAP
Loading brick 4282 PLATE 2X16
Loading brick 60621 LATTICE DOOR FOR FRAME 1X4X6
Loading brick 3795 PLATE 2X6
Loading brick 60594 FRAME 1X4X3
Loading brick 2445 PLATE 2X12
Loading brick 76041 DOOR FOR FRAME 1X4X6
Loading brick 60623 D. W. PANES F. FRAME 1X4X6
Loading brick 4770 GLOBE
Loading brick 3020 PLATE 2X4
Loading brick 11259 MINI POLICE HAT
Loading brick 4286 ROOF TILE 1X3/25°
Loading brick 11062 LAMPPOST 2x2x7
Loading brick 3703 TECHNIC BRICK 1X16, ?4,9
Loading brick 4447 FRAME SKYLIGHT 4X4X3/45°
Loading brick 3702 TECHNIC BRICK 1X8
Loading brick 90398 MINI FIGURE TROPHY
Loading brick 3041 RIDGED TILE 2X4/45°
Loading brick 4445 ROOF TILE 2X8/45°
Loading brick 4533 CUPBOARD, DOOR 3X2
Loading brick 10202 FLAT TILE 6X6
Loading brick 3940 UNDERCARRIAGE 2X2X2
Loading brick 3036 PLATE 6X8
Loading brick 4599 TAP ?4.9/6.4
Loading brick 6195 SINK 4X4
Loading brick 4592 ANTENNA, BASE
Loading brick 4593 ANTENNA, MAST
Loading brick 3039 ROOF TILE 2X2/45°
Loading brick 3021 PLATE 2X3
Loading brick 3811 BASE PLATE 32X32
Loading brick 3002 BRICK 2X3
Loading brick 3032 PLATE 4X6
Loading brick 30414 BRICK 1X4 W. 4 KNOBS
Loading brick 3676 ROOF TILE CORN. INVERT.2X2/45°
Loading brick 3958 PLATE 6X6
Loading brick 2339 BRICK W. BOW 1X5X4
Loading brick 3029 PLATE 4X12
Loading brick 93095 FOOT, PLATE
Loading brick 6231 WALL CORNER 1X1X1
Loading brick 3700 TECHNIC BRICK 1X2, ?4.9
Loading brick 91988 PLATE 2X14
Loading brick 4865 WALL ELEMENT 1X2X1
Loading brick 91501 CORNER WALL ELEMENT 2X2
Loading brick 15332 FENCE 1X4X2 W. 4 KNOBS
Loading brick 92438 PLATE 8X16
Loading brick 3895 TECHNIC BRICK 1X12, ?4,9
Loading brick 3062 ROUND BRICK 1X1
Loading brick 4588 ROCKET STEP SMALL 1X1
Loading brick 3831 HINGE 1X2 LOWER PART
Loading brick 4448 GLASS F. SKYLIGHT 4X4X3/45°
Loading brick 98282 BRICK 2X4X1 W. SCREEN NO. 2
Loading brick 2748 BASE PLATE 16X32
Loading brick 3006 BRICK 2X10
Loading brick 92946 ROOF TILE 1X2 45° W 1/3 PLATE
Loading brick 3832 PLATE 2X10
Loading brick 30132 REVOLVER
Loading brick 87552 WALLELEMENT 1X2X2
Loading brick 60603 GLASS FOR FRAME 1X4X3
Loading brick 30134 STAIRCASE 7X4X6
Loading brick 88930 PLATE W. BOW 2x4x2/3
Loading brick 14716 BRICK 1X1X3
Loading brick 3962 WALKIE-TALKIE
Loading brick 6157 BEARING ELEMENT 2X2 2/3
Loading brick 60616 GLASS DOOR FOR FRAME 1X4X6
Loading brick 85973 TOMMY GUN
Loading brick 14769 FLAT TILE 2X2, ROUND
Loading brick 14520 BRICK 1X4X1 2/3 W. V. KNOBS
Loading brick 57899 Blaster, Rifle
Loading brick 3900 SIGN - STOP
Loading brick 62810 WIG BOY
Loading brick 30340 LIFEBUOY WITH KNOB
Loading brick 2412 RADIATOR GRILLE 1X2
Loading brick 93273 PLATE W. BOW 1X4X2/3
Loading brick 87697 TYRE NORMAL WIDE ?21 X 12
Loading brick 3828 STEERING WHEEL ?11
Loading brick 3829 WHEEL CONSOLE
Loading brick 6014 RIM WIDE W. HOLE ?11
Loading brick 57783 WINDSCREEN  4X3X1 1/3
Loading brick 98281 ROOF 4X6X2/3
Loading brick 52036 PLATE 4x12 W. BOTTOM 2X4X2/3
Loading brick 2432 CLAMP 1X2
Loading brick 30413 WALL ELEMENT 1X4X1 PC
Loading brick 52501 INVERTED ROOF TILE 6X1X1
Loading brick 11291 FRONT 4X3X2/3 W. BOW
Loading brick 63868 PLATE 2X1 W/HOLDER,VERTICAL
Loading brick 15068 PLATE W. BOW  2X2X2/3
Loading brick 44301 PLATE 1X2 W/STUB VERTICAL/END
Loading brick 85861 PL.ROUND 1X1 W. THROUGHG. HOLE
Model parsed in 0:00:14.1
Model loaded. 8536 parts, 15 groups.
Total mem: 1028653056
Total mem after new page: 1028653056
Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at javafx.fxml/javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.fxml/javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.controls/javafx.scene.control.MenuItem.fire(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.doSelect(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.lambda$createChildren$12(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1300(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$2(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at com.sun.javafx.reflect.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.reflect.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.fxml/com.sun.javafx.fxml.MethodHelper.invoke(Unknown Source)
        ... 44 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.javafx.tk.FontLoader.computeStringWidth(Ljava/lang/String;Ljavafx/scene/text/Font;)F
        at blueprint.scene.TextBox.a(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.scene.Item.b(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.scene.Item.b(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.c.a(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.c.a(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.c.c(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.Blueprint.b(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.Blueprint.a(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.Blueprint.c(Unknown Source)
        at blueprint.Blueprint.onImportLXF(Unknown Source)
        ... 54 more