ED-209

Daredevil decals (Netflix version)

I've been enjoying the new Daredevil TV series, so I figured I'd draw up some minifig designs! :sweet:

If you're not familiar with the series, here's the Wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia....vil_(TV_series)

First up we have Daredevil's alter ego, Matt Murdock. A white "light sabre blade" piece would make a good cane.

matt_murdock_by_edward_the_red-d8pvzk4.png

I'm thinking of giving him either the classic male hair, or the one that came on Larry the Barista. Any thoughts there?

3901.jpg

15500.jpg

Matt's first (read: low budget) crime-fighting costume that he wears throughout most of the series is all black, with a black headscarf covering half his face.

daredevil___black_by_edward_the_red-d8pvzje.png

Ideally a custom sculpted part for his full mask could come down to his nose, In lieu of that, the classic pirate bandana comes in black and should be an acceptable substitute when paired with the face decal.

x70.gif

The villain of the series is Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin. Wonderfully played by Vincent D'Onofrio I might add.

wilson_fisk_by_edward_the_red-d8pvzla.png

I'll add some more of the supporting characters as I do them, but in the mean time here's a bonus! Daredevil's classic comic book costumes, based on his appearance in the Lego Marvel Super Heroes video game:

daredevil___red_by_edward_the_red-d8pvz99.png

daredevil___yellow_by_edward_the_red-d8pvz3t.png

As usual, I'd appreciate any feedback and/or ideas for additional designs!

As always, great work on these! :thumbup: I'd definitely go with Larry's hair for Murdock if you're basing it off the Netflix version. It's nice to see the yellow costume too. :classic:

looks great.

i would go with Larry the Barista's hair since it resembles the look of charlie cox.

lets hope lego comes out with a daredevil minifig :)

Thanks everyone! And yes I was going for Charlie Cox - I think you guys are right that Larry will be donating his hair. It makes perfect sense to use a barista's hair for a barrister! (Ouch, that's terrible! :look: )

These are fantastic decals. Any plans for the Netflix red suit?

Oh yes, I just hadn't found a clear photo of what the costume looks like until yesterday! :grin:

daredevil___red___black_by_edward_the_red-d8r3ukj.png

I'm also adding Matt's law partner Foggy Nelson. He seems to love his tieclip and patterned ties!

foggy_nelson_by_edward_the_red-d8r3uii.png

I'm thinking this hair in dark tan?

88283.jpg

Are we able to use these designs for personnel use?

Of course, that's what I post them for! :grin:

Those are awesome! If I ever get any printed up I'll be sure to drop a photo! Nice work

Awesome decals man! I ended up using these to make my own figures, and it wouldn't have happened without you! Maybe you could also make Karen Page to go with Foggy?

Any plans for characters like Nobu, Gao and Stick? I'd love to see how you'd do them

Awesome decals man! I ended up using these to make my own figures, and it wouldn't have happened without you!

Cool, thanks! :thumbup:

Do you have any pics you could share?

Maybe you could also make Karen Page to go with Foggy?

Any plans for characters like Nobu, Gao and Stick? I'd love to see how you'd do them

I'll see what I can come up with! :grin: