I've been enjoying the new Daredevil TV series, so I figured I'd draw up some minifig designs! If you're not familiar with the series, here's the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia....vil_(TV_series) First up we have Daredevil's alter ego, Matt Murdock. A white "light sabre blade" piece would make a good cane. I'm thinking of giving him either the classic male hair, or the one that came on Larry the Barista. Any thoughts there? Matt's first (read: low budget) crime-fighting costume that he wears throughout most of the series is all black, with a black headscarf covering half his face. Ideally a custom sculpted part for his full mask could come down to his nose, In lieu of that, the classic pirate bandana comes in black and should be an acceptable substitute when paired with the face decal. The villain of the series is Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin. Wonderfully played by Vincent D'Onofrio I might add. I'll add some more of the supporting characters as I do them, but in the mean time here's a bonus! Daredevil's classic comic book costumes, based on his appearance in the Lego Marvel Super Heroes video game: As usual, I'd appreciate any feedback and/or ideas for additional designs!