Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

[WZ7:E8, Desert King] Ghosts of the Bell Gate

There is a gate in Queenscross, whose arch is topped by a bell-tower. The bell within tolls mournfully in the whistling desert wind, and is said to herald the appearance of ghosts.

The Desert King forces have decided to capitalise on this, and one of their Sorcerer's, accompanied by his mummified Leander bodyguards, has summoned the ghosts of warriors who fell during the war against Revolword.

16978175008_201a844f53_c.jpg

Against these apparitions, the High Council soldiers from Barqa have no chance with their hastily erected wooden barricade.

Some extra pics in the spoiler tags:

17165337771_1318f59318_c.jpg

Ghostly warriors!

17165930785_fd479002e5_c.jpg

The Desert King Sorceror, his mummified Leander bodyguards, and a High Council archer defending the barricade.

C+C welcome!

Nice work here LV, the barricade looks very good! :thumbup:

Wow, fantastic looking figs and battle scene! :thumbup: That bell tower looks great as does the wooden barricade. Seems like the HC doesn't have a chance in this battle!

Great build LV, excellent wall and barricade! :wink::thumbup: Very nice warriors as well, it doesn't seem to look very good for the HC!

Excellent work :wub: :wub:

I really like the tower, the barricade and the minifigures!

Edited by Balbo

Very spooky figs! Really nice landscaping too.

I love how those ghosts are marching in. I remember the discussion about these capes back when the first Lotr sets came up, because they stick up. But here you can see what great effect this is causing. Good work, m'lord!

Nice entry, Vladivus! I like the bell tower and the texturing of the wall - and those troops are awesome. :thumbup:

No wonder the Desert King needs to muster troops long dead, though - surely finding living beings supporting his rule is neigh on impossible! :wink:

Thanks guys!

@Jacob- those cloaks make for great ghosts, as soon as I got my hands on the Witch King figs I made them- I've been waiting to use them in a build!