Garmadon

[WZ8:L11, Ulandus] Surprise in the Swamp

The High Council soldiers whispered to each other in excited undertones. They were extremely honored to have been given the duty to penetrate into the area just under Ras-El Akhen to surprise one of the numerous Ulandian camps in the area. Stealthily pushing their way along the banks, they failed to notice the shadow rising behind them until it was already to late...

16974759530_ee91089c4c_z.jpg

An overview pic:

17136364916_1c642d33ac_z.jpg

I would like to receive UoP for:

Geography - swamp

and Geography - river scene

If I win I choose I16 as the next WZ.

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Edited by Garmadon

I feel like the water should be a dark green. It makes it look like they are floating on an oil spill. Otherwise I like the water crafts and the posing.

Though I don't like story for game reasons, :thumbup: and UoP +1 on both claims.

Thanks gedren, though I'm not sure why you don't like the story :look:

Ooh, this is cool! :thumbup:

Thanks GG! :wink:

Awesome swamp and great posing! :thumbup:

Thanks Goliath, glad you like it! :classic:

I feel like the water should be a dark green. It makes it look like they are floating on an oil spill. Otherwise I like the water crafts and the posing.

Thanks blufiji! Hmm, yes, the black certainly would have worked better with darker pics (it is supposed to be the middle of the night), but I agree that dark green would probably have looked better. I'm afraid that really wasn't one of my options, though! :grin:

Good work with the shape of that boat and the raft's sides are neat too! The swampy section of land is very nice as well! :thumbup:

+1 for the UoP credits.

Fantastic work here Garmadon, this and your entry for WZ6 are among my all time favorite builds of yours. :thumbup: Really loving that brickbuilt ship and raft, as well as the swampy environment (great touch with the gator head!). Although dark green would have worked better for the water, it is such an expensive color that it's basically impractical to use it for such a large build. I think the black works well here, especially if this is a night scene. I do a lot of fishing in the nearby swamps, and I have seen areas where the water is as black as coal so, to me, your color choice works great.

Good work with the shape of that boat and the raft's sides are neat too! The swampy section of land is very nice as well! :thumbup:

+1 for the UoP credits.

Thanks Kai, glad you like it! :classic:

Nice build! :thumbup:

Thanks LV!

Fantastic work here Garmadon, this and your entry for WZ6 are among my all time favorite builds of yours. :thumbup: Really loving that brickbuilt ship and raft, as well as the swampy environment (great touch with the gator head!). Although dark green would have worked better for the water, it is such an expensive color that it's basically impractical to use it for such a large build. I think the black works well here, especially if this is a night scene. I do a lot of fishing in the nearby swamps, and I have seen areas where the water is as black as coal so, to me, your color choice works great.

Thanks a lot ME! Yes, dark green is a very difficult color to get a hold off! :grin:

Amazing! I love how you made the water and the boats. The trees are very nice, too :thumbup:

I really like the black water in conrast with the boats there. Nice swampy feel :wink:

Excellent entry! The boat is superb and I really like the pile of stuff in the water :thumbup:

Thanks LJ, I'm glad you like it! :sweet:

Amazing! I love how you made the water and the boats. The trees are very nice, too :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo!

I really like the black water in conrast with the boats there. Nice swampy feel :wink:

Thanks a lot Gunman, glad you like it! :wink:

The little section of bank looks superb, and I agree with LJ that the pile of dead branches in the water is a neat touch :thumbup:

Excellent rafts too :classic: