This is a counter to Lord Dan's Guerrilla: http://www.eurobrick...96#entry2185522

POV: Adira Magdeburg.

16538422344_e5e2500e55_z.jpg

Shadows flickered across the walls, matching the flickering of the flames on either side of the door. Adira's footsteps echoed across the dimly lit hall as she, Sirhan, and an orc Sergeant named Udgr followed a nervous young fire priest toward a shallow depression in the floor in which was situated a low stone table.

16540689493_ab94672a97_z.jpg

The man stepped swiftly down a short flight of steps leading to the table. Adira followed, along with Udgr, her hardened leather boots making strange notes on the alternating stone and metal steps. At the bottom a ring of the strange, green metal bordered the low table.

“Where is the entrance to the crypt?” Adira asked, keeping her voice at a whisper.

16973079688_e4fd56f241_z.jpg

The priest removed a large golden key from beneath his mail and tossed it on the table. “You're looking at it.” After a few more moments silence he elaborated. “This key unlocks the door, which opens out of this table. The artifacts are down there.”

“How do we know you are not going to shut us down in there as soon as we walk through?” Udgr demanded.

“How do I know you will not turn me over to the Desert King's operative?” The priest asked. “Believe me, we the common priests are not so driven by greed as those traitors on the Council. We still maintain a sense of honor, and we will not be brought under the banner of an Undead Tyrant for the price of a few trinkets!”

“Then show us where the key-hole is and get us out of here before your shift is done.”Adira said impatiently. “And remember to say everything we told you to say. The Desert King took back the artifacts at knife-point, and told you it was the High Council that did it.”

“Do not worry about me, I have this covered. You do your part, I'll do mine.” The priest placed the key into a nearly invisible key-hole and then gave a mighty twist. A dull thud sounded and a slab of stone rose out of the middle of the table, as if by magic. Udgr leaped onto the table and stared down it a second before entering. Sirhan was about to follow but Adira signaled for him to stay up above and watch the priest. Scowling, he complied.

Adira stepped up onto the table and followed Udgr down a long flight of stone steps into darkness.

16540689553_5a45dc3e83_z.jpg

The build. If any of you thought “sci-fi” when you first saw this build, then congratulations! 1,000 kudos or something.

This build is a convertible from a sci-fi build on Mocpages, so that explains the lack of good stonework and the ultra-smooth floor. I did have to add the wooden door, switch the profile bricks around, and make a more medieval style table, and I think it worked. Anyhow, please give me your critiques/criticisms.

Soli Deo Gloria & Sola Gracia!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to receive UoP credit for:

1. Architecture: Wall techniques: SNOTed tile stonework.

Excellent work! I really like the colors and inset sections. Cool table too :thumbup:

+1 UoP :classic:

Thanks! The table was a throw-together, but I'm glad you like it!

:thumbup: UoP DoH +1

Dank ye, gud sur!

Nice build, the architecture on the walls is well done! +1 for the UoP credit! :thumbup:

I liked the cleanness of the build, but I'd have never guessed that it was originally a sci-fi build! Great job! :thumbup:

Fantastic architecture here, very clean but still works great for a well-maintained war room. The SNOTed portions are very well done, but the lowered floor and the finely designed table certainly steal the show for me. :thumbup: I also think it's very cool that there's not a single stud showing in the entire build. :laugh:

Really neat!

Awesome counter and the interior looks great! :wink:

That is an awesome reuse of a sci fi build.

a Nice build again ... :grin:

Nice build, the architecture on the walls is well done! +1 for the UoP credit! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot!

I liked the cleanness of the build, but I'd have never guessed that it was originally a sci-fi build! Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks Vlad!

Fantastic architecture here, very clean but still works great for a well-maintained war room. The SNOTed portions are very well done, but the lowered floor and the finely designed table certainly steal the show for me. :thumbup: I also think it's very cool that there's not a single stud showing in the entire build. :laugh:

Wow, thanks! I didn't really like that table, but ok! And I didn't notice that! :classic:

Wow, that's great :wub: . I love the architecture and the colours! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Lovely room there Adair! Your photography also is great!

Blame my camera. :grin: Thanks!

Incredibly clean build. I like the torches on the wall a lot for some reason.

Thanks!

Great architecture and the color scheme works very well here.

Thank you!

Great job! I like the recessed floor!

Thanks a lot!

Sweet interior, I think the clean architecture works very well here :thumbup: The sunken floor is a neat idea and looks superb :classic:

Sweet interior, I think the clean architecture works very well here :thumbup: The sunken floor is a neat idea and looks superb :classic:

Thanks! Yes, it would have been cool if I could have done something larger and rounded, but I'm glad you like it!