Sign in to follow this  
neoconagenda

UCS Sandcrawler Plaque

So I had originally made this with a simple border of tan and brown tiles. I came home and found that my wife had a moment of creativity. I have to keep it because its her first Lego creation and she is my wife. I think it will grow on me...

post-108535-0-90782300-1429041916_thumb.jpg

She doesn't say too much because I mainly stick to UCS sets and large Technic sets. Basically she knows that if I die she can sale them for a profit! :)

My wife one time tryed to trow away my brick collection but i got them back and gave her a warning hehe

Edited by Krusi86

Awww, thats really sweet! Keep it, I actually really like it and think it suits being a plaque for the sandcrawler!

Now you know she actually has a alight inkling to fiddle with lego, you just need to figure out what might suit her taste best, then slowly trickle them sets in :p

I think it looks great! Nicely detailed as how a Jawa would do up a stand. Your wife got it spot on! :thumbup:

My wife always "threaten" to sell away my sets... so I try my best to count my sets everyday when I get home to make sure none is missing! :laugh:

She's quite the surprising woman indeed. She appreciated reading the nice comments and now she's back on pinterest "pinning" pictures of flowers and such.

looks good. i ordered 1 of these custom stickers myself (ebay) and plan to do something similar either using the UCS R2 or 10179 MF as the template for my plaque.

So I had originally made this with a simple border of tan and brown tiles. I came home and found that my wife had a moment of creativity. I have to keep it because its her first Lego creation and she is my wife. I think it will grow on me...